Pushed the control stick forward, he pressed the ship into the atmosphere and for a moment everything was foggy before it cleared and he could see the misty forests surrounding what looked like a natural city complex. He saw a few lights appearing before him seeming like landing lights but before he could head towards them the transponder blinked on.

"Unidentified ship, identify yourself," a female voice crackled over the communication line.

"I'm here to have a talk with your Clan Leader about some lessons," Creed stated simply, figuring he might as well get straight to business.

There was a pause as confused chatter crackled over the line, then the lights he'd seen earlier flashed twice. "You may land," the voice said.

Creed shrugged and landed the ship on the patch of clear ground. He locked everything down and got up, checking to ensure he had all his weapons. According to what he'd learned on Kamino, the women that lived in clans on Dathomir were often assassins as well and highly trained at that. He knew he was walking potentially to his death, but he didn't mind so much. Plus, there tended to be a code of honor among assassins, be it a weak one. Perhaps he could appeal to that if need be.

He stepped to the ramp and lowered it, walking off the ship as he spotted to red-clad women with energy bows strapped to their backs, though both looked ready to draw in an instant. Creed pulled off his helmet as he stepped down, hoping to signal that he wasn't hostile, but he was equally tensed and ready to fight if needed.

The moment he removed his helmet, though, both women took a bit of a step back, as if they had been expecting someone or something else. One looked nervously to the other and whispered something in another tongue. Creed ignored it and stepped forward.

"I'd like to speak to your Clan Leader," he demanded, knowing it would be best to head straight to the top if he wanted to get anything done. One of the nightsisters paused and looked him over, then nodded curtly and in heavily accented basic answered him.

"You will follow me and I will take you to Mother Talzin."

Following her, Creed walked through the small "clan" that looked more like a large village or small city to him. It definitely seemed primitive and reeked of dark arts, but Creed kept his focus on what he'd come for.

Eventually, they approached a larger more ornate dwelling place that more closely resembled a temple with several guards barricading the outside and more lining the interior that was visible. Creed's guide paused to speak to the guards and they let them through as the nightsister led Creed to the steps, then sharply told him to wait before disappearing inside.

Waiting on the steps, Creed hooked his thumbs in his belt and looked around. He glanced at the guards, watching how they eyed him carefully. They didn't seem afraid of him, almost like they were mentally and silently ridiculing him. Creed ignored it and waited for the guide to return.

Finally, she came back with Mother Talzin following behind her. Creed recognized the sage Nightsister by the ornate robes and weathered look of her face. She looked exactly as the holo images depicted her, not a day older and not a day younger.

"Skar'ii states that you have come from a distance to be trained by us...yet I sense within you a warrior already. What is your true purpose here," Mother Talzin said in a slow sharp tone as she paused a few steps above Creed, looking down on him with piercing eyes.

Creed crossed his arms over his chest and looked directly into her eyes. "First off, it might help you to know that I'm a soldier of the Republic. An elite under the classification of an assassin. I am a warrior, but I've been tasked with a mission beyond my skills, so I came here. You're all masters of the dark arts and the force stuff or whatever, but you're also assassins and highly skilled ones at that," he paused, thinking a moment before finishing. "I need you to teach me how to kill force users."