five

Yura's POV~

I stayed on the ground crying like a lost child at the market. Crying until I felt my lungs start to burn once again. Is Jungkook telling the truth? Did they really bring me here to do that? W-Was someone really going to try and rape me? Who the hell does that to someone?

"YURA!" I heard Jimin scream my name as I tried to dry my tears away. Either way I'm not speaking to no one else. I opened the door and started running down the stairs. I passed Jimin who was trying to stop me but I didn't even stop running to hear his excuse. I ran straight down the stairs and then ran right passed Jihee and the others.

"Yura. What happen?" Jihee asked in what seemed like a concered voice. I then stopped for a second as I saw something out the corner of my eye.

A camera.

T-They were actually going to do this to me. I can't believe I fell for them. I can't believe I was a fool to believe that they wanted to be my friend. I'm so stupid!

I found more tears roll down my face as I heard Jimin scream my name before running down the stairs. I turned around just in time for him to be right beside me.

"I fell for you. I fell for all of you. Now I hate all of you!" I screamed so loud I heard something shake in the house. Not only did I feel it but everyone else. In fact, the house was just shaking like it was about to crumble down. I was so busy crying I didn't feel someone jerk me out the door. Whoever was pulling me had a tight grip and was pulling me far. But a second later I felt everyone beside us as we stood outside the house. I looked up to see Jimin with a concered look on his face.

I couldn't say anything else to him but I did somehow jump into his arms as a second later the house in front of us started to crumble to the ground. How the hell is this house being destroyed? This house was so well built there is no way my tiny voice could have done that much.

Unless it was Jungkook. Maybe Jungkook did something to the house.

"OH SHIT!" Eunjoo screamed as pieces of bricks started to fly at us. Me and Jimin hid behind his car as we heard pieces of bricks hit his car.

"THE FUCKING HOUSE JUST FEEL TO THE GROUND! AND WE WERE JUST INSIDE!" One of the other guys screamed.

"Are you okay? I would like to speak with you-" I cut Jimin off as I didn't want to hear his pathetic excuse.

"Take me home now!" I growled as I walked over to the other side of his car door. Truthfully I would have just walked home because I don't want to say or be around him anymore. But this place is pretty far from my house, and I don't know how to get back to my house.

"Alright." Jimin calmly said as he opened his car door.

Beside me looking at Jimin's broken window shield knowing those bricks could have killed us I mostly kept my eyes outside the window. I feel like I'm dying inside. I really thought after tonight I could have made a friend. Even after telling Jimin about me never having a friend. He still took me there knowing what they were going to do to me.

And for that I hate him.

"Yura I need-" I slammed Jimin's car door shut as I started to walk towards my front door. I didn't hear Jimin's car drive off but I didn't stand outside waiting for him to leave either. Instead I walked inside, locked the door and ran to my bedroom. I flopped down on my bed and started to cry once again.

I kept crying the next day and by Sunday I was just numb. I ordered some chicken for dinner that night and told myself that no matter what I would go to school Monday. I'm done. I'm done trying to make friends. Forget them all. I'm just going to stay to myself and finish school so I can pay off my parents debt.

The next day I took a long hot shower before getting myself dressed in a grey sweatshirt, black leggings, and my white Nikes. I then grabbed my oversized blue jacket.

 I then grabbed my oversized blue jacket

.

I heard it was going to be cool outside and as I step outside I could definitely feel the coolness. And plus it's always cold inside the buildings. Once I got to the school gates I could see a flashback of Jimin's car being beside the gate. Now beside the gate was a group of girls I guess waiting for Jimin.

Pity that they don't know the truth. The truth that Jimin is a dick.

"Hey you're going to be late." I looked beside me to see that one girl from my class. She flashed me a smile before walking ahead of me.

Even though her smile felt warm. She's proably fake as well. I swear I'm not trying anymore to make friends. It seems like I'm not meant to have friends I guess. Once I got into the hallways I felt like everyone was staring at me. But it was only one person. The one person who hurt me the most.

"Yura. Please give me a chance to talk to you. Please. At lunch today. Can I please talk to you?" Jimin asked in almost a pleading way. I felt like punching him even though there is to many people around. But I didn't.

"Fine." I said. For some reason I want to know why. Why where they going to do that to me? Why where they that sick to even think about scaring me, and if that second part is even true? That's even more fucked up. But most of all. Why did Jimin trick me into thinking he was a good person? I at least need to know that.

I started to stomp off to my next class when my dean called me over. I froze for a second as I saw her staring at me. Ms. Kim is actually really nice, but she's kind of scary looking. She has such sharp features that she reminds me of a mean lady.

"You didn't fill out one thing on your papers two weeks ago. Would you mine coming to me after school ends to fill them out?" She asked flashing me a bright smile.

"Yes mama." I smiled back before heading to my class. Once inside I could see Jimin, Jihee, Eunjoo, and Minggyu already sitting. They all gave me a look but for some reason Jihee's looked sad. Don't tell me she regrets doing it too.

Fake. They are all fake.

"Alright class we have another new student. This one comes all the way from...where again sir?" Our teacher asked as a tall male student walked in.

And I just felt my heart sink.

"Demon Falls, West Virginia."  Jungkook smirked at what seemed like the whole class but his eyes seemed to only be only me.

I thought he left after I told him to. He has his chance at freedom even though I shouldn't let him. I mean he's a demon. He could kill us all.

"Damn he's freaking hot! Looks like Jimin might have some completion." A girl beside me said to her friend.

"Are you kidding me? Jimin is like a four compare to that tall dark handsome guy." Her friend said as she couldn't keep her eyes off him.

"Damn. He's like a angel." I heard Eunjoo whisper.

Yeah right.

"My name is Jungkook and you don't have to worry about trying to be my friend. Because I hear a lot of people in this class like to try and become your friend, but then hurt you next. I already have one friend. My girlfriend Yura." I started to choke on air as I heard Jungkook say those words.

Friend. Girlfriend?!

You crazy son of a bitch!