four

Yura's POV~

Yura's POV~

My curiosity was starting to get the best of me as I kept getting further and further away from Jimin and the rest. Something was drawing me towards something and I didn't know what it was. I tried to open one door but it seemed to be locked on the other side. I then tried another door but same with it. It wouldn't open. After the fourth door I could finally open one door. Inside the room I could see almost everything.

On the walls were crosses and with a painting of a family. Were they the owners? There was a very dusty desk with lots and lots of books on them. There seemed to be old bottles of such and next to them was a odd looking box.

I just stood there for a few seconds wondering what was inside that box. Something about it was drawing me to it. Maybe the fact that it was the only thing within this house that wasn't covered in dust. In fact this box looked like someone just placed it inside.

I started walking towards the box when I felt a cold chill run through my body. Is this house really haunted? Because once again I feel like someone is watching me. Someone I can't see. That can be the only thing because I feel like there is someone with me in this room. And as I look around I'm the only one.

"Is there someone here? If so please answer me. I-I really don't like to be scared." I said out loud. I heard no one speak but now I was feeling like someone was right beside me. It's almost like I could feel them breathing down my neck.

For some reason I just wanted to look inside this box and go back down stairs. Why did I even come up here by myself? This house must have four floors and right now I just want to be on the first floor.

As I grabbed the box my heart felt like it was shocked for a second. There is definitely something within this box. Instead of opening it downstairs like I should have, instead something was telling me to do it right now. I sat the box down on the desk right beside me as and took a deep breath before I opened the box.

But to my surprise there was only a piece of paper in there. Why did I think there would be something like a voodoo doll or a bone, or something that might make me scared. I grabbed the piece of paper and box to see just a few words on it.

You opened it. He's yours now.

"Who's mine?" I asked out loud as I read the paper to myself.

"Me." I dropped everything in my hand as I saw a tall man behind me with black raven hair. He wore slightly torn clothes but there seem to be a sweet armor coming from him. My first thought was that he has to be the one who I've been feeling around me. But before I could even ask anything I let out a scream as I started to run towards the door. I didn't make it far as I felt my whole body thrown onto the floor. My lungs felt like they were on fire as I tried to catch my breath. I can't even move. It's like I'm glued to the ground.

"Now what did the note say? It said I'm yours. And that means you are mine." The man walked closer to me as I could finally see his face. But as I was trying to look closely at his face he turned to the door and threw his hand into the air. I then heard a huge thump followed by him laughing. "I really don't want anyone to ruin our first meeting. If I let you get up, you won't run will you. Or do that screaming thing again. I don't like it when people scream, unless it's my name."

I felt like screaming just hearing that. What is he? How is he holding me down to the ground without even touching me.

I just sat there trying to nod my head but I could only speak softly. "Yes." I mumbled and in a flash I felt like a hundred pounds was lifted off me. I quickly crawled over to the corner of the room trying to understand what was happening. "Who are you?" I asked in a soft tone but I tried my hardest to act strong.

"Okay you want to go ahead and ask those question first. Alright. I'm a demon. A demon you my kitten brought back into this world. And I thank you for that. You opened that box over there where my soul was trapped for more than ten years." I didn't dare move and nor did I breath as he spoke those words.

I let him out. A demon.

"My name is Jungkook and I'm here to stay this time. Your name is Yura, right? I heard that boy from downstairs say it out loud." The demon that I now know as Jungkook walked closer to me making me shiver like a wet kitten.

"I-If I let you go t-then go. Be free. You don't have to stay with me. I'm independent." I spoke so weak that I wasn't even fooling myself. I know for damn sure no demon is going to believe me if I can't believe my own self.

"Independent you say. Kitten you don't know anything about how dark this world really is. I'm not from this world and I know it's no better than where I'm from. How about those people downstairs?" He spoke smirking.

Something inside of me got really mad all of a sudden but I was no where strong like I was thinking I was. "Y-You leave my friends alone." I spoke trying to sound strong.

Friends. Did I really already call them my friends?

"Kitten. Oh kitten. Friends. That's not a good word to call those people down there. Do you know the only reason why they invited you here was to scare the shit out of you and post it online. And did you know that one of those girls downstairs was going to let one of those guys rape you." Jungkook leaned down right in front of me just in the time for tears to roll down my face. Is he telling the truth?

"Those aren't friends. But I can be you friend. Your friend till death." Was the last thing I heard before Jungkook disappeared.

Is Jungkook lying? Or did they really do that to me.