three

Yura's POV~

Yura's POV~

Jimin turned the car down a dark street and in a flash my heart was racing. This was a house in the middle of nowhere. What if we need help? No one is going to hear us. I pulled out my phone and I was right on one other thing too. No service.

We pulled up to this large mansion that looked to have around seventy rooms at the least. My mouth fell in ah as I just starred at it's beauty. It's so big!

"So pretty!" I kept looking around at the house that I didn't even see the two other cars pulled up front. Standing outside the house I could see Jihee and one other girl. But beside them was like four other guys I didn't know. Okay, she brought five other people. I can deal with that. Five more people I'll have to meet. Five other people who might not like me.

Wait. Yura, stop being so mean to yourself. They might really like you. Stop judging people by their looks. They do look like that group of popular kids that might bully me.

"Are you ready for a night that you won't ever forget. I hope it's not to scary in here?" Jimin said as he looked towards the front door of the mansion. I on the other hand was starting to feel scared. I looked around to see Jihee and the other talking and minding their own business but I was starting to feel like someone was watching me.

Is someone else here?

"Jimin! Yura! You guys made it just in time. Minggyu was just staring to wonder where you guys where." Jihee said as I got out of the car. Standing beside Jihee was a really tall guy who looked no older than me but his height just made him seem more older. He wore a blue and green plaid shirt with black skinny jeans. His hair seemed to be styled just right and he could pass as being really handsome. But his eyes just seem to off for me.

"Hi everyone." I said in a nervous tone as I looked at everyone.

"Hello. I'm Eunjoo. I've heard so much about you from Jihee. I hear you are new to the school and don't have any friends yet. Hopefully we can become friends." The only other girl said as she looked me in the eyes. Her eyes seemed friendly but she seemed way to friendly for my liking. But if she's really nice I can get over it. Unless she's really fake?

"Okay! Let's get inside before it gets to cold out here." Jihee shouted before another guy opened the front door. I watched him smile in a creepy way as he could tell Eunjoo was scared a little.

"Don't worry, if anything happens I've got your back Yura." Jimin said as he walked up right beside me. I once again felt those butterflies appear in my stomach as I started to take my first step in the house.

"AMAZING!" Jihee shouted as she started to run around. The entrance to the house was just plan beautiful. In my opinion it was actually breath taking. I kept looking around as I noticed almost everyone was running to a room. I on the other hand started walking up the stairs.

It is so beautiful. Even though this place is full of dust and cobwebs. Something about it is drawing me to this house. Above my head and everyone's else was a really large chandelier that was still sparkling even under all the dust.

"How did you hear about this place Minggyu again?" Eunjoo asked as I listen to them closely.

"I just found the place online. I heard back in 2010 there was a large family that lived here that some say where witches. That the reason why they choose this place in the middle of nowhere was to stay the farthest away from people." Minggyu said as him and another guy walked into another room. I say Jimin downstairs looking kind of lost. But I ignored him as I swore I heard something coming from upstairs.

I mean there can't be anyone up here, right?

Jimin's POV~

I watched carefully as Yura started to walk upstairs. I can't believe I actually brought her here after she told me about her not having any friends. I mean after tonight she's really going to wish she didn't try and make any friends.

"Stupid Jimin. You're such an ass!" I whispered to myself.

"Hey you do have an ass." Jihee smirked as she walked closer to me. Everyone else was walking around I guess really trying to look around this creepy house. "I hope you aren't having any second thoughts about tonight. I mean Minggyu already has everything set up. Tonight will be a treat for us. We're going to scare the living shit out of Yura and post it all over the internet. She'll really get a taste of what it's like to go to our school." Jihee blew me a kiss before walking away towards where everyone else was.

I can't do this to Yura. She's actually really nice. Yeah at first I agreed with it, but once she told me she didn't have one single friend growing up it broke my heart. Here I was with so many people chasing me around I never once thought about how lucky I truly am.

"AHHH!" My heart started to race as I heard Yura scream. Everyone including Jihee ran towards the stairs.

"What happen? Why did she already scream?" Jihee asked. I didn't answer her as I started to run up the stairs but once I was half way up them I was flown back towards Jihee. I landed on her as I tried to understand what just happen.

How and the hell was I just thrown?