Babysitting time.

~~~JEFF POV~~~

I called for slend so he can help, I just can't believe this girl. Not once but twice she has done this! She just won't be happy until she off her self, I can't leave her for 2 seconds.

~Narrator~~

Slend arrives at the house a few minutes later, he helps jeff with Chris. Treating her wounds and healing her, making sure she was safe

Slender: she just won't be happy till she's dead, huh?

Jeff: I guess so...

Slender: Jeffery....if she wants to die so much why won't we just kill her right here?

Jeff: NO!....

Slender:...Jeff *Jeff interrupts slend*

Jeff: ... I can't.... She reminds me of myself so much.... She's almost just like me....just not as beautiful

Slender: then what the hell do you plan on doing with her!! babysitting!?!?!

Jeff: I'll just take her home with us, she's can sleep in my room.

Slender: i dont want anything to do with her, and i dont want to hear anything either!

Jeff: what the fuck are you talking about hear? i didnt plan on doing ANY thing with her!! lets just go!

Jeff picks Chris up and walks out the house, and heads for the woods.

~~Slends POV~~

A human!!! What the hell is jeff thinking!?!? Letting a human stay in a house with psychotic killer! Has this boy really gone mad? Good heavens! he can sure be a handful, at least I don't have to worry for to long! Jeff is soon to snap! And 'accidentally' kill her! Hahaha just the thought of it is hilarious! At least she'll be dead, isn't that what she wanted after all?

~~Jeff POV~~

If I have to babysit her then so be it. I jut don't know why I like her, I think she reminds me of myself. But being young she reminds me of...Lui... Caring for her makes the me feel I'm giving the care I never gave Lui. I just feel like she should be always protected, protected by me. I seen that guy talking to her at the hospital, could that be her boyfriend... There's no way! he looked to old for her! and plus they kinda looked a like! It was pretty scary.

I'm glad slender let her stay, even tho he hated the ideal. I just fear maybe someone will hurt her here, even me. Also the fact she might kill herself again! She just full of so much hatred and anger, she needs to do something with all that energy. I might just have her stick with me when go out, show her how to deal with everything bottled inside her. Hey she might even be good out in the field, she's one unique girl. Even the weird little birthmark on her shoulder, it kinda looks Chinese or something. Or her brown? Or yellow? Eyes, reminds me of cat eyes! Funny.

Snap out of it jeff!!! Stop that! Focusing on the little details of her is a little weird! Starting to become a stalker!

We're finally her, what's the guys gonna think when I walk in with a girl! I bet they probably try to kill her or tease. Welp her goes nothing!

~~End of Jeff pov~~~

"Jeff! Slendy" Ben yells from the couch

"Yeah a snack!!" Ej yells

"You are not to fucking touch her! Do you understand!!" Jeff yells

"Whoa! If you wanted her all yourself that's all you hadn't to say" Jack argues back

"She's not that! It's a friend I'm only helping! She's not to be tortured, raped, eating, don't even come 3 inches near her! Got It!! Jeff screams at everyone

They all nod and go back to what they were doing. Jeff takes Chris upstairs and lays her on his bed, he pulls out another mattress from his bed and starts making it. After making his bed he goes to the bathroom, and grabs a glass of water and pain killers. He comes back and sets them on to the table next to Chris, knowing she'll know what their there for. He tucks her in shuts the lights out, and puts on his sleeping mask. Also making sure he doesn't fully go to sleep, making sure Chris doesn't wake in the night.