i miss...her

well my name Cris (Chris), I'm 16.... my fathers a dick and my mother is...dead. I'm the only child, lucky? you think I'm lucky? well that's were you're wrong. Because i am the only child, means dad gets to take all his anger out on me. apparently its my fault! that my mother overdosed, so now i have to be punish for it.

*alarm goes off* i wake up to 'King for a day' playing from my alarm clock. i didn't push snooze on the clock, cause that's one of my favorite songs from Pierce the Veil. i get up out of bed with my radio still blasting, put on a black shirt and some ripped skinny's, with my black converses. I tried my best to sneak out of the house before he could see me, "YOU LITTLE BITCH! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING" i heard I'm yelling just before i was about to walk out the door, i ran as soon as i heard him "DONT EVEN COMING BACK, TONIGHT!" i heard yell out the door. i started to tear up a little on the way to school but managed to hold it back. i slipped my headphones on and to it to my 'Falling in Reverse' play-list and turned my iPod all the way up.

~~~20 MINUTES LATER~~~~

i get to my school, now reminder its high school, so not the best place to be. i wasn't ready to deal with everyone so i decided to ditch, instead i walked to the cemetery where my mom was. i sat by her grave and talked to her, until it started to get dark. i was going to go back home until i remembered what my dad said, so i went under a tree near her. I tried to sleep but i couldn't, i haven't been able to really sleep sense mom, which was about four years ago. so i open up mom bag and pulled out my favorite belonging, my knife. i loved this thing! i carried it everywhere, i sat there under the tree playing with it forever. just for some reason i just couldn't help but notice the feeling of being watched, i ignored it and went back to my knife. i got really bored and it was only 3:00am, so i pulled out my iPod. still had a half of a battery, i turned on my 'Three Days Grace' playlist 'Animal i've become' started playing. so i decided to jump up and dramatically sing to it, i could hear faint laughing coming from behind me. i turned around looking for the noise, but seen nothing. shaking it off thinking it was in my head, i just decided to sketch instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~ =(^.^)= ~~~~~~~~

I know its short but, its the best i could come up with so far!

i just dont want a lot if it sucks :p