Dad.

~sorry for long update, just been sidetracked~~~

It must of been almost an hour now, sense he's been running. I notice we started to slow down, then to a stop? I could here him walking up a porch, then we come to a stop. I started to hear noises, loud noises that hurt, but then everything went black. I couldn't no longer hear or feel or anything, all my senses just stopped! Am I dead? Is this what it really feels like to be dead? I can't be dead yet! This can't be it! Is being dead really just darkness around us for the rest of eternity!

Well now I know I'm not dead, some of my hearing was coming back. I could hear muffled voices, they were deep, had to be guys, and quit a few of them. I started to come back a little, I felt a little better now, like after the nurses gives me blood. I was waking up a little, I didn't really want to due to the fact that there's a room full of guys and anything could happen. I could feel someone sit beside me on the bed, now the muffled voices are becoming excited. I start to open up my eyes slowly, still afraid of what I'll see. All of a sudden I could hear a deep voice "please quite down boys, we don't want to startle her." I open my eyes and there standing in front of me is an extremely tall man, he had a nice black suite on but one thing that stood out was his face, the fact that he didn't have one. I was shooked up a little but wasn't scared, I seen worse before from my vivid hallucinations. I look around and there was that guy that sat beside me, the same guy I seen across the street. He had the most prettiest grey eyes, but he had a smile...carved in his face...I kinda liked it. He smiled an actual smile "hey your awake, do you feel i better?" The smiley guy asked. I couldn't really answer, the only Thing I could do was look around at everyone. There was a total of 5 guys there, one with a mask and goggles on, another with a blue eyeless mask, and guy that looked like link from Zelda, the tall guy and the smiley guy. I looked at the smiley guy and asked him "can I go home..." "Of course!" He said back.

The smiley guy picked me up bridal style and started to carry me down some steps, on the way down I seen a dark dog with a huge smile. "That's my dog, his name is smile" smile guy said "he has your smile..." I told him, he laughed a little. We walk out of the house and towards the woods, "Jeff" he said "...what?" I asked "my name is Jeff" he told me. "Oh...well my name is Chris" he looked at me and smile "I know" he said proudly.
"Hey jeff..."

"Yes Chris"

"Do you even know where I live?"

"....maybe"

"....ok.."

~~1 hour later~~~

We arrive to my house and Jeff heads towards the front, "Jeff wait!!" I whispered "what!??!?" He asked "my dad!" He just nodded and walked in. It was dark and empty inside, like no one has been home in weeks. Jeff sets me down so I can walk, I walk in slowly l already knowing what's going on. "He left..." Is all I can get out, I start to feel horrible about it. I start to walk towards the stairs "Chris? Are you okay" Jeff asked, I nodded then run for my room. I slam the door shut and locked it, Jeff's pounding was quickly heard. "CHRIS!! LET ME IN!!" "NO!! WHY SHOULD I!! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE STILL JUST LEAVE...like everyone else" I ran for my kit and grabbed my old friend. Jeff climbs to the window and bangs on the on it, "I swear to god I will break this window Chris!! Let me in please!!! I'm not leaving!" He yelled through the window " I grab my knife and look at him with a weak smile, instead of taking to my wrist I plunge it straight to my stomach. I quickly feel the familiar feeling as I fall to the floor, I hear the glass break and watch as Jeff comes running towards me. So it was him, it was Jeff that night I try to split, I guess we're back were we started off.

~~JEFF'S POV.~~~

We've been walking and talking for a while, it's quit nice. I've never really just talk to someone, it's really nice and I hope we could do it again. We start to get close to the house, the I remember the note her dad left. Shit! I forgot she didn't know about that, I hope she doesn't act out again. We get to the house and I open the door and set her down to walk, looking at the way she acted I think she already knew what happen to with her dad. She started to slowly walk towards the steps "you okay Chris?" I asked, she just nodded. Then she ran up the stairs, and I knew exactly where she was going. I try to stop her from locking the door but I didn't get there in time, so I ran for her window. When I got there she had her knife "CHRIS DON'T!" I yelled trying to get her to stop, I was banging on the window and it starts to crack. That's when she looked at me smile and mouthed to me bye... I wasn't going to let that happen! She stabs her self in the stomachs and fall to the floor, I break the window and run towards her. Fucking daja'vu man, I take the knife out and put a towel on the wound. Instead of calling the 911 again I run for slend, he should know what to do!