•13

"I'm moving to Los Angeles Dell

"I'm moving to Los Angeles Dell."

"No your not." I slightly chuckled. "Oh you're serious?"

Ayesha sighs in frustration, "I'm graduating early so I'll have to move to California if I want to peruse my acting career."

Literally everything that good happens to me comes to an end, fucking hate this. "Okay."

"Okay?" She questions, surprisingly.

"Who am I to say stay, right?" Ish rolls her eyes. "A person who would want their friend to stay I'm kind of hurt that you are being nonchalant about this."

Never meant to comes across as a dick, "You're too upset about this." She playfully pushes me. "Would you like to talk about it?"

"No."

______

Why was he acting like this, Ayesha knows him too well she's even developed feelings for the kid. "Hug me please." She whines wrapping her hands around his waist.

Tears formed in his eyes while placing his arms around her neck, "Ish." He sighs sadly.

"I could never say goodbye to you

"I could never say goodbye to you."Ayesha replies, pulling slowly out of the hug.

Their foreheads touch as Steph bites his lips, "Stay for me." Oh fuck, Ayesha may just faint cause of him.

Without hesitation Ish pushes him away. What is happening to me?, Ayesha thought. "Ayesha!" Chad yells from inside, making both of their heads turn.

"I-I've got to go."

The pair didn't notice Chad walking out, "Since it's Ayesha's last days why don't you guys take a picture?"