•9

5:30 pm

AYESHA SITS on the concrete stairs watching Stephen shoot around his backyard court, after the game the pair decided to spend time with each other.

"Curry just make sure the ball doesn't fall my way." With Ayesha enrolled in school she decided to focus on her studies.

Stephen adjusts his shoulders while bending the knees before releasing the ball, it missed. "Oh..fuck!" He shrieks before kicking the fence.

Ayesha's attention was caught as she watched him stress over missing, she puts the book to the side making her way over.

"Word of advice, it's okay to miss a shot I'm pretty sure your dad missed a few in his career but he was still successful." Stephen bites his lip, contemplating.

He nods instead of lashing out, why fall back into the old habits? "You play?"

"I don't, let's just say I'm not very good."

"Nonsense let me teach you a few pointers." Wardell commanded. "Hurry!"

Ayesha stands in front of him as the ball slips into her hands, Steph turns her around as his hand positions on Ayesha's shoulders adjusting them in perfect form. "Now what?" She questions as her cheeks turn red.

"You shoot it." He helps her shoot as she made it in, causing her to squeal in excitement clapping her hands together.

This ecstasy felt great, especially the atmosphere their in.

Wardell scratches the back of his neck, "Uh, great shot." Ayesha nods, playing with her hands.

Even though Ayesha was not allowed to date, the hazel eye man was affecting her in a dazzling way.

Before noticing his actions he grabbed her arm. No awkward tension was there, "How about you help me practice?"

Without answering he set up a play by bouncing the ball in her direction, "Check me." He mischievously smirked. Ayesha rolled her eyes, "Your ball." the ball reached his hands, Ayesha puts up her guard trying to take the ball, but failed.

While backing his body up against her he took this moment to do a crossover before dunking the ball, "Let's go!" He screamed, clapping his hands.

The shorter women sighed, "I can't dunk with this height.

"Height doesn't matter in the NBA skills do." He ruffles her short bob hair. "Stop." She sucks her teeth.

Ayesha frowns, "It's getting late, my mom is probably blowing up the police phone bill I need to go."

Stephen wraps an arm around her shoulders, "Maybe someday we can go on a.." Ayesha playfully pushes him away. "Bye apple head."

"