•3

It's been too long
Since you've been gone
Feels good when I 'm with you
I miss you come back home
I need your smile
Ain't seen you in a while
I'm so alone I miss you
come back home

September 24, 2005

9/25/05

Last night was a disaster but Stephen didn't take it personal with the whole fighting situation because he already knew they didn't like each other but that doesn't mean he's not mad.

Its the weekend after all which means everyone is sleeping in their beds, it's around six in the morning.

Steph wakes up out of his dream rubbing his eyes with his fists as he gets out of bed, "God I am so tired." He mutters to himself before pulling up his sweatpants from the floor leaving him shirtless.

As he enters the kitchen making him a small bowl of cereal his mind wonders to his little sister whom is watching Zoey 101, "Syd please turn that tv down people are still sleeping."

"It's six o'clock everyone should be up anyways." Sydel groans, "You're the only one complaining big bro."

Little sisters, you will learn to love them.

Steph let's her be until his dad comes downstairs yawning, "Wardell make a bowl of cereal for me I'll be in the living room."

Steph sighs, "Yes sir." In a black household you do what you're asked to do or else you will get popped.

He makes the cereal for his father while mumbling every curse word in the book, he proceeds to give his dad the cereal.

Dad changes the channel to the MTV awards causing Sydel to huff and puff, "Watch that attitude little girl." On the screen the announcer says Michael Jackson's name but accepted the award on his behalf for not showing up.

We've lost Tupac, Aaliyah and Left Eye thank god we still have Michael, Stephen thought.

After a couple of minutes the whole family was watching the MTV awards together celebrating those who have won that the family approves of.

Dell Curry felt like he doesn't have that close father-son relationship with his boys ever since his new job he's been distant, "Do you boys have any female lady friends we would like to know about?"

Really "lady friends" Seth thought while laughing to himself.

"Oh honey leave the boys alone." Sonya says.

Seth nudges me but I remained silent, "Well there's nobody in my life at the moment but I'm hoping for soon."

"Okay, what about you Stephen?"

"I'm kind of seeing somebody at the moment but after what happened yesterday I don't think she will want anything to do with me." He says but slowly regrets it.

Everyone instead of Seth's head snaps but his mom was mainly concerned. "What happened yesterday."

He needed to think of a lie real fast, "Oh nothing but I think I've made the basketball team."