Going to Pet Store (The guys)

!!Question!!
Should I add or remove any characters? I feel like I'm doing a bit much...is it just me? But if you want me to do any scenarios then just comment what it is. (It's actually because I don't know what to write) Also I don't even know what did in this chapter....
————————————

Boys
Vlyad:You guys were just bored one day and you thought "How about we go see some animals. And potentially get a puppy". You then realize that you said that out loud and Vlyad was already pulling you to the car.  Once you get there there were so many puppies/kittens. Both your eyes lit up. You turn to Vlyad but he was 8ft ahead petting the fluffiest cat there was. You then chuckle and walk over to him. 

Zane:You drag him over to the pet store and he's not too amused. Then he sees......a puppy. You run over and start overwhelming it with pets. Then he has to pull you away and remind you that.....He saw it first therefore he should pet it first.

Garroth:You really want to go to the pet store. Mostly because there is an adoption day today just for puppies and kittens. Garroth is too lazy to get off the couch. You sigh and say "what if you find.....sprinkles.." then he dashed out the door and left without you. You know that sprinkles was Aphmau but at least he got up.

Aaron: Lets get this clear....he wouldn't even hesitate to take you. 

Kacey: This little cinnamon roll will take you any day. Then you would have to keep in eye on him, because lets face it, he's the one who wanted to go more than you....most likely. 

Laurence: "NO!! I must be the cuter one, not the puppies!" that about sums it up. 

Gene: This butt you say no. You would then get upset and go on your own, you're in independent person. You march into the pet store and are overwhelmed by the cute! As you pet the fluffiest kitten you get a text....its Gene..."Lovely.............I'm sorry......if you come home with a puppy I will be overjoyed and pissed at the same time....." 

Zenix: 5 words...."WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK SOONER" he said "QUIT YELLING" "sorry"

Dante and Travis: The puppies can't take you from me right? You love me more are forever will. I'm the favorite. In your face cute animals..

------------------------

Hello.I don't know what the heck i just wrote.  I am trying to make this book more for everyone. I am sorry I didn't think of that before. But here you  go. I was lazy and only did the guys on this one, but the girls will come soon. 

Goodbye for now :3