Your Bestie's Reaction to Them

(It's basically how your best friend feels about your new bf or gf)
(Also if you would like can you guys check out my Isabelle x Evelyn book. It's really cute and are real stories)
——————————————
Boys
Vlyad: why does he look so young? It's fascinating. Also why does he live in a basement?

Zane: Oo~ you got yourself an emo softy. Hehe! Interesting.

Garroth: oh. Wow. It's stunning. How do you get that and where can I get one? Also does he remind you of your high school crush that you were borderline obsessed with?
*both you and Garroth stand there blushing*

Aaron: Oh my holy Irene. Where did this kid get all the muscles from?

Kacey: Aww! He's so cute. That's a keeper.

Laurence: goodness. What a beautiful specimen. *whispers* how does Garroth feel about this?

Gene: Oo~ the online crush I see. No more forbidden love-why do you guys live together? Already?

Zenix: yes I know who this is. You won't shut your mouth about him.

Dante: Ew! A flirt. Get it away!

Travis: so your friends roommate and you are fucking? *smirks*
*you freeze and shake your head "no" violently and Travis just smiles and says yes*

Girls
Aphmau: online besties now dating awww

Katelyn: oh she's a keeper. Don't question my judgement.

Kawaii-chan: *eats a cookie that KC made* Okay marry her please! I need this food in my life. End of story.

Teony: I can tell y/n really likes you. She can talj about you without her heart beating out of her chest and sparkles in her eyes.

Ivy: I like your hair. And you. Does that make sense?

Cadenza: (y= you b= bestie c= Cadenza)
B: oh this is your coworker. Nice to meet you.
C: um...
Y= actually this is my girlfriend.
B: Oo~ work scandal!
Y: *face palm*

Sasha: (y= you b= bestie s= Sasha)
B: so let me get this straight. You started dating before or after you shared a room?
Y: After.
S: So we became friends then I liked her so I asked her out
B: So you guys could fuck and no one would suspect anything cause you already share a room?
Y: Can you not ask that question!
S: hehe.
——————————————
I couldn't really think of much to put. But I think it's at least okay. Tell me what you guys think.
GoodBye for now ;3