"I need sleep I have to wake up early." I laughed.

"You just met your long lost brother how does one even?" Jenn asked laughed.

"Well... maybe cause I have to wake up at like five." I laughed.

"That is... great!" Andrea smiled, "well we're going to have more fun." she smiled.

"Payback for Kian?" I asked getting back under the bed.

"Payback for Kian." she nodded her head. I laughed shaking my head getting back under the sheets.

"Good thing I'm a heavy sleepier!" I laughed.

..

I'm already dressed, and waiting for Troye. What if he doesn't like me? He looked like he didn't like me. He didn't even look shocked. I just really want my last family I have to like me.

I'm in white jeans a The 1975 shirt, and I have black converse on. My hair is up in a ponytail, but it doesn't look bad.

A slight knock on the door took me out of my thoughts. I looked up, and down back at my phone. 6:57am little later, but it's cool. I waited bu the door for three minutes until 7.

"Hey," I smiled at him.

"Right on time." he chuckled. I slowly closed the door.

"So I'm sorry for springing it up on you that you have this sister you probably didn't know about." I semi smiled.

"I knew." he nodded his head.

"You don't like me do you?" I asked as we walked out of the hotel.

"I never said that did I?" he laughed, "I'm just saying I always knew I had a sister, and I knew it was you."

"Wait you did... so would you have came, and talked to me if I never came to you?" I asked.

"Yeah," he smiled, "Our dad never bothered to tell you my name?" he asked.

"He only told me your first name, but I never knew your first name was spelled with an E..." I chuckled awkwardly, "and also about our dad-"

"He's a douche I know my mom informed me." he smiled. He opened the door for me at Starbucks. I mumbled a 'thank you' and I walked in. Not many people are in here. which I find surprising since it's so early with people, and work...

"So what is she like?" I asked him.

"Our mom, she's an amazing women." he chuckled, "she told me about you on my 18th birthday." he smiled, "everything that happened. I had a slightly memory of a baby and yelling, but I was so young at the time. It was like a dream to me as I got older," he pursed his lips, "what kinda of coffee?" he asked, "I'll pay." he offered.

"Don't worry about it." I shook my head.

After we both order our coffee we went to sit in the back.

"Story." I demanded.

"Did our dad really not tell you anything?" he asked.

"Yup, and I want to know. Start with why our mom hates me."

"She doesn't hate you. It was back when I was 3, and you where 1. I don't know the whole thing, but I don't know why for sure, for sure. She wanted to take both of us back to Australia... our mom cheated on our dad... we have two older half siblings... the dad for us found out I'm guessing, and didn't enjoy it. So they got in big fight all that, and she left. Your dad begged to keep you. It was me he didn't care about... it was you he wanted to keep."

"All my life he treated me horribly... well when I was younger we had the best relationship, but when I turned 13 everything changed... that was the first letter our mom sent me. The first, and the last." I informed.

"She knew you would be here, I told her how I found you on tumblr then YouTube... she said you grown to be a beautiful women." he smiled, "also we have a younger half brother named Tyde. So did our dad ever remarry?" he asked.

"No... I'm the only one that grew up in that house you could say." I sighed, "he actully sent me away to live with out uncle Chad." I said.

"What is his problem." he laughed, "I do sorta remeber him, but he was a nice guy from Troye boys' little 3 year old mind." he chuckled, "so I'm related to Nash Grier." he chuckled.

"Actually... I call him Hamiltoe his real name is Halmiton, but that is boring!" I joked, "I'm so glad I finially met you. I went to an ice cream place with Beth about 5 monthes ago, and I met this guy named uncle Fazz? Well he's the one who told me your name. Originaly I was looking for our mom, but I just always thought she hated me." I looked down.

"You know she doesn't." he assured, "it was your dad who wanted to keep you." he said.

"I just don't see how you could leave your daughter..." I sighed, "I'm happy I met you." I smiled.

"Well we have a lot of years to catch up on." he sat back, "start with... why you only dated Matthew Espinosa for about three weeks." he said, "I've been eighteen for two years now, and I've been stalking you." he said, "well I've known for two years," he laughed, "I'm nineteen." I sighed and gave him the whole story starting from the beginning.

"Okay well he's a dick. It's done, and answered." I shrugged, "tell me about you."

"Well I'm gay so I understand the guy troubles." he laughed, "you're my sister nothing you can't tell me." he shrugged.

"I have a gay friend." I winked thinking of Mitch.

"That would be nice." he laughed, "so what did you do on your 14th birthday?" he asked.

"Well that was random!" I laughed.

••••••••••••••••

I can garentee that there is going to be a sequal ;)