11.

MILLIE POV
We ran outside and saw Finn had y/ns phone. He had found it in the back alley.

"W-where is she" Noah whispers trying to hold back his tears

"I don't know but this has got to be a clue right, I mean we know she was in this alley and something caused her to drop her phone" caleb spoke with hope.

TIME SKIP 2 YEARS Y/N POV

I opened my eyes and saw a bright light. I couldn't see anything besides the light. Where am I?

I tried to get up but my whole body hurt. I couldn't move.

I layed there trying to build up enough strength to just move my head. I looked around and saw I was in a hospital room.

"Hello?" I said hoping someone would hear me. J then a girl with red hair ran through the door.

"OMG Y/N YOUR AWAKE" she yelled with excitement. "I'm sorry but who are you?" I questioned not remembering her at all.

"You don't remember me?" She asked as her eyes started to tear up. "I'm sorry but no" I say feeling guilty.

"I'm Sadie im one of your friends" she says as a tear tolls down her cheek.

"Why am I here" i question her.

"Y/n how far back do you remember" Sadie asks with a confused yet sad look.

"I remember going to school alone with no friends. I never really had friends or a life." I say as i remember.

"Y/n omg that was over two years ago... wait do you not remember Noah?" She adds. As I hear his name I almost feel happy but why. I don't remember him. "No I'm sorry I dont" I say confused.

"I'm going to go get your other friends so they can see you" Sadie says as she gets up and walks out the door.

Just as she leaves a doctor comes in to check on me.

"Why am I here?" I ask him.

"Y/n you have been in a coma for two years after a traumatic accident, we didn't think you would make it but luckily you did" the doctor said looking at me.

"WAIT I HAVE BEEN IN A COMA FOR TWO YEARS??"I scream

"Yes I'm sor-" before he could finish 3 boys and 2 girls barged in the room. One of them I recognized as Sadie the girl that was just in here. But I don't recognize any of the other ones.

The doctor leaves as they all run up to hug me.

"Omg y/n I missed you so much in sorry" a boy with black curly hair says. "Who are you" I ask him.

"Wait are you serious" he looks as Sadie concerned. "I think y/n has lost any memory of a little over 2 years and that means she doesn't remember any of us" Sadie says as she starts crying.

They all then tear up. "Please I just want to know who you are. You guys kind of scare me" I say as i look at all of them. "I am Millie, this is Caleb, Gaten, and Finn." She says as she points to them.

"Ok please tell me what happened any of you" I say.

"It all started when you met Noah" Millie started saying. "You guys clicked and had a special bond. We could tell you liked each other. You hung out all the time. You didn't know he was famous and once he told you he introduced you to us. We were all friends kind of but we didn't really know eachother for long" Millie kept going but then she paused.

"What happened" I ask her.

"You kinda got kidnapped" Gaten said with a sad voice. "Wait I got kidnapped again?" I asked.

"Wait you were kidnapped before?" Finn asked me. "Yeah and they killed my parents when they tried to save me" I said as a tear escaped my eye.

"Omg y/n we never knew" Sadie said as they hugged me. I pulled out of the hug.

"So what happened" I asked. "It didn't turn out very well y/n." Caleb said looking down.

"Can you tell me" I questioned him. "No I think this is too much information at one time" he said.

"Ok just one more thing, Noah helped search for me right?" I questioned. "Yes" Millie whispered. I could tell something was up.

"Ok so where is he?" I question them.

"Y/n I'm so sorry to tell you this but Noah- he- he- he was killed trying to save you" Finn stuttered out.

THE END

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL

pls read this:

I have kind of lost insperation for this book and I want it to be good when I wrire it. I got an idea for another book/books I want to write so I decided to take a break from this one.

I left this book at a good cliff hanger that I already have a story line planned so I can continue and I will want to continue as soon as possible.

Pls don't be mad at me abt the ending and that it ended. I promise the sequel will include the time skip.

Pls no hate and pls stick around for the sequel until I have it out.

I am going to start writing abt Calpurnia songs if they were really a story and not a song. This will be a very interesting fan fiction I hope so pls go read that also. If you are pissed at me you don't have to read it.

I AM VERY SORRY IF I MADE SOME OF YOU MAD BUT PLS J TRY TO UNDERSTAND. OK THANK YOU BYE<3