6.

He comes and stands next to me.

"Do you like noah?" He asks "idk I think he is very sweet and kinda cute." "oh" said Finn w a sigh.

"Whats wrong" I say confused. "Uh nothing" he says as he starts to walk away. "Ok Finn but I know it was something"

Noah then came in the room and we decided to watch a movie. "Lets watch Truth or dare bc we literally just played it" Noah said giggling. "ok let's do it." We all sat down to watch the movie.

I sat in the middle w Noah on my right and Finn on my left.

The movie got to a scary part and I guess Noah could tell I was scared because he pulled me closer to him.

He made me feel so happy and safe. And if my past couldn't hurt me. Almost as if nothing could ever hurt me again when I'm with him.

The movie finished and it was now like 5 pm. "Lets go roller skating" finn suggests. "Ok" me and Noah both answer in unison.

We walk to the rink and we put on our skates. I start roller skating w Noah by me. A song started coming on so we decided to dance to the song while still roller skating.

The setting was perfect. It was so pretty they had lights going and it seemed as if time was going by in slow motion. I just stared up into Noah's eyes. I dont even know where finn is nor do I care rn. Noah starts to lean in.

Is this it is this going to be my first kiss!!!

Omg and with a man that makes me so happy.

I lean in too and our lips connect. It was almost as if they fit perfectly together. I felt so happy. I knew then I would always feel safe with Noah.

"I love you princess" Noah says with a smile. "I love you too Schnapper" I say still so happy.

I then notice Finn in the corner. He noticed everything that happened and he looked pissed.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom" I say as I walk away from Noah but I actually just go to Finn. I thought Noah didn't notice. "I cant believe you just kissed him" finn says with anger and sadness in his voice. "Seriously what does it have to do with you" I ask.

"Y/n Your special and I have just really been wanting to do this since I met you" "wha-" right then Finn kissed me.

I pulled away and ran into the bathroom.

I cant believe he just did that! I have a boyfriend that I love so much. I would never want to be with Finn rather than Noah. He just ruined our friendship. How could he be so selfish.

"FINN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" I hear Noah scream from outside the door.

I can't deal with this right now. I start to have a break down. My life is just worthless. Why am I even still alive. I dont deserve to be here. I just fuck everything up. I fucked up Noah's life I fucked up Noah and Finns friendship. I am such a piece of shit.

I want to hurt myself. I want to take myself out of this world but how. There is nothing I can do in here. I know I will just sneak out the back door and hope that Noah doesn't see me.

I open the bathroom door and run to the back door. I just run out of it into the alley behind it. I stand there catching my breath when all of a sudden I feel a pain on my head and I pass out-

I AM SO SRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I HAVE BEEN HAVING A HARD TIME AND NOT ANY INSPIRATION. I ALREADY WROTE THIS CHAPTER THEN DELETED THE WHOLE THING BC I FUCKING HATED IT. ANYWAYS I HOPE U ENJOY AND PLS COMMENT SUGGESTIONS. THANKS FOR READING BYE:/