3.

"And what could that be Noah? Are you secretly really famous and rich" I say sarcastically "yes" he says with a strait face.

"Ok yeah and I have parents, can we just do something else" I definately don't believe him.

"Ok what do you want to do" he says slightly relieved that I didn't believe him but I don't notice.

"Idk it's your fucking mansion house, you tell me what we are going to do"

"We can just watch Netflix and try to sleep it's getting kind of late" he says trying to make a suggestion.

"Oh I see Mr." I then pause and look at him. "whats your last name" "Schnapp I already told you this at lunch" he says in a duh tone.

"Well yeah that's when I was fake friending you and I didn't actually listen" I say laughing.

"Anyways Mr. Schnapp why are you trying to ruin this party there are supposed to be games, and food, and we stay up till 4." After i say that i think. It just hit me Schnapp, have I heard that before, I think I have heard people talk about him at school. And actually now that I think about it when he arrived at school the other kids were excited to see him. Was he actually serious about being famous. Am I actually friends with a fucking famous person.

"We are now considered friends" Noah asks in confusion. "Fuck I was thinking out loud wasn't I" "yep" he says trying not to laugh but he fails and just starts laughing really loud. He even falls off his bed. "Ok it wasn't that funny" I say and then he reaches up grabs my hand and pulls me off the bed onto the floor by him.

"Was that just to get me closer to you Mr. Schnapp" "maybe so I could do this..."

Ok I'm sorry I know this was short but I wanted to leave as a cliff hanger. Please comment any suggestions or anything you might want to say to me. Even if you are reading this really late. I will still look back. Thanks for reading🖤