9.

"WH- "but do I really need motivation doll face" He interrupted me. "YES YOU NEED FUCKING MOTIVATION YOU DON'T JUST KIDNAP SOMEONE FOR FUN." I SCREAM AT HIM.

"I want revenge on your parents" he says with anger "WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU" I'm furious

"They stole from me and they will pay" "HOW DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME" I scream at him.

"there only child dying will be the death of them doll face" he says and that just made me freeze.

He is planning on killing me. I have to get out of here.

Jack then takes out his phone and calls someone. "I have your precious daughter come to the back alley of your hotel if you want to see her alive" he says with his same creepy at voice.

"Your parents will fall right into my trap. They will come and try to save you and I can kill you in front of their eyes. That will be all the revenge I need." He says with a smile.

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS" "Oh doll face I already have" he says still smiling.

Time passes by what feels like hours but is probably just a few minutes when I hear a commotion outside. "Oh your parents have joined the party let's go see them" Jack says getting up.

He pulls me up by my arm and opens the door. I see my parents and they try to run up to me but are stopped by some men. Obviously with Jack.

"Let her go please" my mom said struggling to get away.

"You stole from me and now you will pay" Jack says as he gets a gun out of his pocket.

He let's go of me to grab his gun so I take that advantage to run.

"RUN Y/N RUN (forest haha)" I hear my mom yell. I turn to see them and Jack shoots them both. "NOOOOOO" I scream and I just start crying. I have to keep going i have to get away.

I run for my life. Not looking back. I think Jack was paying so much attention to my parents he forgot about me. Maybe that wasn't it and he was still after me. I came to a gas station and I sat outside leaning against the wall.

I cried. I full on ugly cried. I didn't know what to do. I was all alone. I just watched both of my parents get murdered. I have no family. I am in a total different country for fucks sakes. Tomorrow I will have to fly back home but for tonight I'm just going to cry...

//End of flashback//

Thinking about that makes me break down and cry. I hope Noah doesn't come try to save me... I dont want the same thing to happen

WHAT UP I FINISHED THE FLASH BACK! DON'T YOU J LOVE CLIFFHANGERS LMAO. ANYWAYS ENJOY READING:)