"Ah!" Mark became red but kept grinning.

"Refreshing, actually once you're over it it's becoming more fun. It was a little bit awkward at first especially when my parents had caught us, and last night when we stayed alone in the room, but the more we do it the better it gets, unfortunately it's addicting once you start you can't stop," he winked to Renjun.

"So you're even more into that person?"

"Absolutely, head over hills, I could kiss her and suff all day," Mark leaned back smiling to himself meaningfully.

"I would be afraid to do it with Jaemin," whispered Renjun.

"Why?" Mark glanced at him questioningly.

"Fist question, who should top?"

"Jaemin of course."

"Only because I'm small it doesn't mean I'm not a man!" Renjun raised his voice.

"Ok, Renjun but how do you imagine topping Jaemin, that's a lot of hard work to be honest," Mark giggled again.

"I have never imagined myself being bottom, why should I!" Renjun felt his temper raising, was Jaemin thinking so too, because of his fragile body.

"No offense Renjun but I always see Jaemin being protective towards you, taking care of you, pulling you in for a kiss like a boyfriend does."

"Says the one who is topped by Juliet all the time," whispered Renjun.

"Not in bed ok, maybe in life but not in bed," Mark became red.

"It's pointless to discuss it."

"Just ask Jaemin what he thinks about it."

"Never," Renjun shivered.

"Why, it's ok to talk about it, Juliet tells me what she likes, what not, it helps us a lot."

"I'd rather stay a virgin it's all too tricky," whispered Renjun.

"Your choice, ok I must go now or the kids will bite me for being so late," Mark giggled jumping up, he grabbed the bag of sweets hurrying towards the elevators when Renjun tried his best to calm down.

Renjun the bottom, of course that was all they were thinking about him, he should pack his bags and leave, he shouldn't become involved with the Coyotes in the first place.

"Ah you're here I was looking for you," he nearly jumped out of his skin hearing Jaemin's voice, he glanced up to see they boy, his pink hair carrying raindrops.

"I was walking a long time but only found Haechan, I reasoned him to go to his room, he's not handling Mark's relationship at all," muttered Jaemin.

"I gave him an umbrella before," whispered Renjun taking the book, opening it quickly. "So you can go back to the room now, I'll be there later," he stuttered.

"Renjun! Why are you hiding from me?" asked Jaemin sitting down next to him.

"I'm not hiding."

"What are you doing then?"

"Reading."

"Renjun, if you want your own room just tell!"

"I don't..." Renjun bit his lips to stop talking nonsense when he looked straight into Jaemin's eyes.

"But also don't want to spend time in the room," Jaemin's fingertips brushed his cheek, the boy's hot breath so close, Jm eyelashes covering his eyes, man why does he have to have the longest eyelashes in the universe.