Awkwardness

"Where do you hide? Are you just supposed to dangle ourselves in from of them like bait on a hook?!" Theo yells, wondering around the halls as we all try to find a hiding place

"Well, we are bait." I point out. But all that does is give me a glare from both boys.
Well damn okay.

I can hear them getting closer. Busting the doors open one my one, finding new ways. Going up the freaking elevator. These things are not dumb.

"Go to the morgue!" Liam shouts, running  ahead of Theo and I.

"Wait! Why!" I shout to him as he enters the morgue. Theo follows behind me as we both go through the double doors and see Liam looking around the place they store dead bodies. Eww.

"Why are we in the morgue." Theo snaps. I can tell that he isn't liking the fact that we've trapped ourselves. 

"Because, they want the living. So we hide with the dead." He replies.
The more I think about it, the more it might make sense. But overall, this is not a good plan.
"What? You guys got any better ideas?"

I shake my head, and Theo just stares at him.
I would not want to be on the opposite end of that glare.

"Your afraid." Liam says out of no where, and it catches Theo off guard

"I'm fine." He replied
"Just thought I was somewhere else for a second."

It was more than something. It didn't take a Legacy to know that.

"Where Theo?" I asked in a soft tone to calm him down a little. He looked over at me and his body let loose, his shoulders fell down as he looked at me longer.

"Just, a bad dream."

"I bet whatever it was. It was bad. I think you suffered down there, and it was torture." Liam snaps, taking a step closer.
I also take a step closer, dividing the two of them apart.

"Wow, Liam finally gets something right." Theo says, taking a step forward to Liam but I'm in the way.

I'm absolutely to speak when a sound catches my attention.
It's almost like thumps, screeching of old metal.
The ghost riders. . .

"When the ghost riders find us. . . I'm not gonna do anything for you."

"Guys.." I tried to interfere

"I'm not gonna help you, I'm not gonna save you." Liam continues

"Guys." I say again, getting closer to them as they try to get closer to each other.

"I'm gonna do exactly what you would do to me. I'm gonna use you as bait."

Theo is flaring, I can tell. But we don't have time for that.

"Guys. They are here. Nock off the little pissy party and get ready." I snap.
Both boys look at me as I transform into an all black outfit, making a weapon appear into my hands.

As soon as I started walking towards the double doors separating us from the hallway, each arm was covered by a hand of Liam and Theo.

"You shouldn't go out there." Theo said to me.

"Those bullets hurt you. Not us." Liam added.

Okay, I get the pattern. They only team up when it comes to my safety. How nice.
*cough* sarcasm *cough*

"I'm fine, if you two haven't noticed. I healed. And I'm stronger than the both of you, obviously. If anyone here needs protection, it's you two."
That's the last thing I say before walking out of the the morgue.
Immediately, right when I step out into the hallway, I am faced off with five ghost riders standing at the end of the hallway.

The pale lights lighting up our way as they flicker on and off again.

I'm the first one to move.

"Lacey no!" I hear Theo yell at me, but I'm already far gone.
I take off on a sprint as they start shooting at me, successfully I block each and every bullet. Disappearing into thin air, leaving behind a blue fog.

I can see the confusion on their face as I run towards them unnoticed.
Sliding on my knees and slicing one of their legs as I slide by them.

The one I sliced goes down as the others try and block over me, but then I hear them

The roar of my two loves.
Can I even call them that?

I can hear their feet pounding against the floors as they sprint as well, and I start to fight the ghost rider.

I hear metal hitting metal, out of breathe hits and blows.
Punch after punch, a block and a kick.
I finally take him down and pierce my very large knife right through his chest.
Ripping it out of his body, he drops to the floor.

When I look over at Liam and Theo, they are standing over the ghost riders they had just killed.
They stay standing over it as Liam slowly walks over one of the bodies.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" I shout from the end of the hall as I start walking towards them.

"When did you learn to disappear like that?" Theo asked me in a manly tone, straightening himself up like I was in trouble.

"I learned it along the way." I say to him.
I can feel Liams gaze on us. Like two holes burning in the back of my skull.

It now turns into an awkward silence. And I don't know what to do.
What am I supposed to say? Yes Liam, I like Theo, because that kiss was just so damn amazing

"You two kisses?!" Liam shouts.

"What the hell, are you reading my thoughts?!" I ask him, when did this happen?

"I don't know, all I heard was you think it. And you didn't tell me?!" Liam starts walking closer to me, and although I know he'd never hurt me, Theo stands in front of me.

"I don't think you have the right to say anything. I'm the one who kissed her. And the last time I checked, she wasn't the one who had sex with another person." Theo says, keeping his voice calm the entire time.

"You stay out of it." Liam snaps. Pushing Theo out of the way.

"You want to fight? Fight them." Theo points down the hall, as we turn around we see five new ghost riders walking from the end.

Here we go again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>