1.1

Heyyyy.....Soo we have 500 reads but we kinda have ghost readers....Don't be one :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kian's pov { Starting off with him }

So I woke up and shit. My fucking boxers. Damn. I lifted Jasmine off of me and quickly got new boxers. I can't believe myself. Wait. I was kinda sorta uh um dreaming about Meredith and me in a room...It had Meredith in my dream. Okay then.

I changed and went back to my room, to see Jasmine angry as fuck, going though my phone. Oka- wait the actually hell?!

"Jasmine?!" I said

"Kian." She said glaring at me.

"You know what, I'm dealing with you later. I'm going to brush my teeth" I said going to my washroom.

I was finally done brushing my teeth, I went back to my room to Jasmine. She literally was mad as hell.

"Kian..Why were you texting her?! Like come on! And at night I heard you saying her name! What the fuck Kian?!" She said "Do you like her?"

Do I like Meredith? That is the number one question. But I don't like her, I sorta love her.

"No." I said, she smiled and came towards me but I pushed her back slightly "I love her" I said

"What..? Kian?" She said breaking a little bit.

"I'm sorry. I'm truly very sorry." I said

"Y-you u-us-used m-me?" She said stuttering

"No, I didn't. I swear. It's just, it's just.." I was a lost for words.

"Kian. Fucking save it" She said grabbing her things. She stood in the doorway, crying. "We are done" she said.

~*~

I was getting very fucking damn bored. Maybe I should text Mere? Whatever, I don't give. I mean I just got dumped and I don't care.

Me: Hey Mere.

Mere: Hey Kian!

Me: Are you free

Mere: Yeah, of course! I'm just at home chilling and killing

Me: Ahaha so is it cool that I come over?

Please say yes.

Mere: Yeah totally come Kian!

Me: I'll be there in like 10 minutes

Mere: Okay see you then :)

Okay damn, that just happen. Okay breathe Kian. Don't mess it up.

I quickly put on black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and white converse. But I need to do my hair.

~*~

I went up to Mere apartment. Memories. A lot, just saying.

I knocked on the door.

"Coming!" I heard from the other side of the door. The door swung open, oh sweet mother of Nutella.

She was wearing a white tank top and swear pants and her hair was in a high pony tail.

"Kian??" She said waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oh uh sorry" I said

She giggled "Oh Kian don't say sorry, oh can resist someone that is this flawless" she said smirking