Chapter 21

Harry's POV

He leaned in and his lips finally connected with mine. It felt like the day that he kissed me in the rain, like it was just me and him. I smiled against his mouth and pulled away.

"I love you." Louis murmured.

"I love you too." I responded.

"Can we take this to our hotel room? Please, I've wanted to get you in bed again for a while." Louis pleaded.

I was too drunk at the time to even comprehend what he said other than 'can we take this to our hotel room', I nodded numbly and let Louis take my hand and drag me up to our room. We barely shut the door before Louis was pulling off my T-shirt.

"You're sure you're not too drunk for this?" Louis mumbled against my mouth, "I want you to remember this."

"I promise you, the only thing I'm drunk on is you." I responded as I pulled off his shirt.

"If we do this, it changes everything. You know that right?" Louis asked, clearly wanting to be sure that I wanted to do this.

"I get that Louis, I've had multiple dreams about this you know that?" I said as I slid my hands into his back pockets. "So please, fuck me." I leaned up to his ear, "For the press."

He laughed and shook his head, "Yeah, okay. I'll fuck you for the press." He kissed me again, more rough and passionate than before. "So um, since you want me to fuck you, we can officially say you bottom right?" He asked.

"Fuck you, Tomlinson." I laughed.

"I know you want to, sweets, but I'm a power top." He shrugged before walking to his suitcase and grabbing lube.

"Why the hell do you have lube?" I asked.

He blushed, "No reason for you to worry about, just be grateful I do." He popped open the cap, "Get undressed." I was already shirtless so it wasn't that hard for me to slip out of my shoes, trousers and underwear. I laid back on the bed as Louis lubed up two of his fingers, "How many?"

"Three." I said confidently.

"Four it is." He nodded as he doused two of the other ones in lube.

I shook my head, "Louis, I can't take four. I was pushing it when I said three."

Louis laughed and shook his head, "Trust me, you can take four."

He slid one in and moved it in and out slowly just to get me used to it. This wasn't my first time with a guy, I had sex with a guy years ago but that was the first and last time.

Louis slid another one in, filling me up even more. By the time he got the third one in, the stretch was intense. He curled all three fingers and prodded at my prostate making my toes curl, "You're so good at this, Lou." I whined out.

He chuckled, "This isn't my first rodeo, curly."

"Wait, you've done it with a guy?" I asked with furrowed brows.

"Sweetie, I've only done it with a guy." Louis scoffed. I merely nodded, this wasn't the time to go in depth about Louis' sexuality. That was the conversation for tomorrow.