CHAP 8

LYNN POV

I woke up to find myself lying down on my bed. What the heck is happening. Suddenly jungkook enter my room.  " Hey bby sis you wake ? " I nodded slightly and then I remembered about what happend. I ignored jungkook and ran towards Jae's room. 

And there he is.  Lying down on his bed with a lot of scars on his wrist. I can feel the pain that he Had been through. I felt my legs weak so I fell down on the floor crying out loud. Suddenly someone lift me up. And it is BAMBAM  " Hey Princess, why are you crying ? " I just cried ignored what he asked. " I'm sorry This is my fault if.. I don't go to the other mission and keep an eyes to both of you. I'm sure this thing not gonna happens. " I clearly can hear that bam bam voice cracking so I decide to calm him.

•SKIP•

At the ball room..
AUTHOR POV

Everyone is gathering. All except Jae and Lynn.

"How can this thing happen???" Anger can be heard by the king voices. Silent. " Your majesty, I'm sorry. I should keep my eyes on the prince and princess. Please, I'm ready to accept the punishment. " bam bam bowed.  Suddenly Lucas interrupted " Father, I think it's prince Jae's fault because everyone know that Jae love to play around the borderlands..." Lucas is about to continue but then " can you JUST STOP BLAMING MY BROTHER? Can you? " lausha's voice is shaking because of the anger.

Everyone was kinda startled because lausha was defending her brother. " wow.." jaerin and jaemin said in the sametime. Lausha storm out from the hall.  And went to her room. "Can you just like stop making slander about Jae? Please remember your place in this family. " Jesper step closer towards Lucas. " Ouh look.. our Lucas is defending his lil BROO!!! " then Lucas clapped his hand sarcastically. They was about to punch each other face. " Can you guys. At least respect the king? " Juan said out loud. " Jaerin jaemin separates them apart. "  the twins quickly do what had been told.

"Jungkook, why you just remind silent?" The king asked and made all attention towards jungkook. " I just waiting for Lynn explanation, after that we can discuss who is the one who dragged them to the wolves place. " then bam bam came in with Lynn in his arm. ( p/s ; while jasper and Lucas had a fought Juan asked bambam to bring out Lynn )

" My dear, princess Lynn what actually had happened? " the king asked. " Fa-father.. actually I want .. I-I want to help-p jungko-ok.. " without waiting any longer jasper shouted " so you the one who is asking Jae to join you?" Lynn just hang her head down. " you asked the most weakest person in our fam to follow you? Don't you have a brain??? Why don't you ask for jungkook's help? " jasper asked without a full stop. Suddenly Lynn collapsed.

TO BE CONTINUED...