"I think those are quite hot, in actual fact." I hear Harry say, causing me to blush and look up again.

"Do you know what's hot." She says turning around and draping her hands over his neck. "Us" she says slamming her lips down onto his. Vomit. I take that as my cue to walk away.

"So I'm just gonna go." I say awkwardly and turn to walk to class.

Well that was interesting. Where was I off to again, I look down at my books to check. Great, I'm going to be late for French.

I run down the corridor, with my French books in my hand, only to run straight into a wall, falling back onto the floor.

"That did not just happen." I say holding my head.

"I guess it did." I heard a laugh and turn to see tom laughing hysterically at me. I just groaned praying he was the only one who saw that. He offered me his hand to help me up.

"Please tell me nobody else saw that." I say still holding my head, I'm going to have a huge bump.

"If by no one, you mean the entire hallway watching what just happened then yeah, no one saw." He said.

I turned around slowly to see the whole hallway filled with college kids. Where was Shawn when you needed him?

"They all just stare and don't offer help, very generous." I say walking in the direction away from their view towards the French class.

"No no, I'm taking you to the nurses office, you could be concussed." Tom says dragging me back in the other direction to the nurses office.

"I'm pretty sure I'm fine." I say, walking past a class where a guy saw me holding me head and called my brother, who turned to look at me with concerned eyes.

I heard footsteps, so he must be  running up to us as we walked into the nurses office.

"What happened." I heard someone ask, okay, that wasn't Shawn. I turn around to see Harry. Of course it's him, I practically knocked myself unconscious because of him.

Why did he have to be with cho-. Wait why do I care? My thoughts were interrupted by Tom nudging me, I turn to him to see him trying to silently tell me something.

Oh no, I was staring at harry like a star struck fan.

"She ran into a wall. Pretty hard if you ask me." Tom says, telling the nurse as well as both Harry and Shawn, who I'm guessing just caught up.

"Kiddo, are you okay? Do you want me to take you home?" He asked many questions to which I just closed my eyes tight at my pounding headache.

After a few minutes, the nurse gave me some pain medication and an ice pack and told me that I should go home and rest for the remainder of the day. I finally managed to convince Tom to go to class because I didn't need him to miss work because I'm clumsy.

"Shawn will you drop me home?" I asked him, with big eyes, hoping he'll cave in.

"Yeah sure, just let me grab my keys, Styles stay here with her please." He says jogging out of the office to fetch his keys.

"You should be more careful love." He says giving me repeating the line he told me in the cafeteria the other day.

"This seems to be happening way too often." I say referring to my clumsiness holding my head in my hands, only to lift my head again once he speaks.

"I think it's just you trying to get my attention." He says smirking playfully.

"Yep, that's totally what I'm doing, because I'd totally hurt myself on purpose to get some cute guys attention." I say rolling my eyes. I see him smirk in response and chuckle lowly.

"Wha- oh my I did not just say that" I say hitting my head out of embarrassment only to cry in pain.

"I did not just do that." I say holding my head gently in pain.

"Are you okay Belle." He asks, worry written deep into his facial features. I just look at his face still smiling at the nickname.

"What're you smiling about love?" He asks looking back at me, did he just get closer?

"That nickname, it's cute." I say back softly.

"You're cute." He says, yep he's definitely come closer, much closer, closer that if I had to sneeze we'd knock heads.

Way to ruin the moment Arabella. I guess you could say I could feel his breath on my face, that's how close we were. Is that better?

I swear he started slowly leaning in, is he going to kiss me?

"I'm back." I hear Shawn say as he runs back into the room causing harry to jump back and I whacked the wall behind the bed that I was sitting on.

"Oh my" I said grabbing my head in pain. Harry's eyes widened again but before he could say anything Shawn did.

"I need to get you home now, into your bed where you can't hurt yourself anymore." Shawn said laughing.

I got off the bed and followed Shawn out the nurses room towards his car, with Harry following us as well.

As we get to the car, Harry opens my door and hands me my school bag, flip I forgot about that.

"Thanks Harry." I say smiling at him through the open window.

"Anytime love I'll see you around." He says, walking back into the school.

We pull out of the parking lot and head home.

"So you and Harry?" He asks me

"What about me and Harry?" I tell him, even though it came out as more of a question.

"Well weren't you about to ki-" he asks smirking.

"Shawnnnnn" I groan."I just knocked my head and you're not helping."

"Sorry kiddo." He says laughing.
Thank goodness he didn't question me anymore, because honestly I wouldn't know what to do.

As soon as we get home I hop out the car and grab my bag.

"You'll be here to take me to ballet right ?" I ask

"Yep, I'll be here, even though I don't think going to ballet is the best thing today. Just go rest for now." He says as I head into the house.

"Hi honey you're home early." My dad says as he greets me.

I told him what happened and he was extremely worried, kissing me on my forehead before letting me go rest. I hear the front door shut telling me my dad left for work.

As I go upstairs and climb into bed, my mind slowly starts drifting away, only to be madly reawakened to the fact that I nearly actually kissed Harry. He's with Chloe.