Chapter 6

-Cas' s Point of View-

Steve and I walked back to our apartment.  I unlocked the door so we could go in. He gestured for me to go in first, he followed in pursuit.  I went into my room, changing into a  high-low, dark green, flowy dress with a gold belt. I noticed that my outfit included the colors Loki considered to be his. I let my mass of curls flow down to the center of my back. I pulled a scarlet headband through my hair to have a little bit of Thor. I pulled silver heels onto my feet. I smirked at my outfit and walked into the living room.

Steve was already in the living room,  waiting on me. He was wearing a button up shirt that was the colour of the sky on a cloudless day and gray dress slacks.

"How are you always ready before I am," I asked.

"Because you always look more gorgeous than I do," he pulled me close.

"That's not true! You are very attractive, " I argued, he just laughed, and kissed me deeply. I kissed back like I always did.

"Come on let's go," he escorted me out.

"So where are we going," I asked.

"It's a surprise, " he replied mysteriously. We got in a cab and we were on our way. We arrived at a place I had never seen before. Swing music was pouring out of the open doors.

"I thought you didn't dance," I smiled.

"You might be surprised, " he smirked at me in return. He led me into the building. Steve had already called ahead and they already had a table ready for us.

We ordered some fish and chips. Steve had his arm wrapped around my waist protectively, almost daring any of the guys who looked me over to try and make an advance.

"Hey Cas?"

"Yes Steven?"

"I have something to tell you," he said, I felt my stomach clench, "I know it hasn't exactly been easy for you transitioning worlds and all. I haven't exactly helped either," he told me.

"Steven-"

"No let me finish.The fact is that you have turned my world upside down. You've made it better than I ever thought it would be, and well Cassandra Prima Erica Odinson, goddess of perfection,  I love you with all my heart. I am so lucky to have you. Would you do me the honour of being mine," he asked.

I felt tears of joy fill my eyes.  "Yes yes a thousand times yes. Oh I love you too," I smiled and hugged him tightly. He pulled away then gave me a kiss on the lips.

"C'mon let's dance," he smiled.