"It is something to be excited for!" she yelled.

"Yes!" I screamed. She got up, and laughed along with me.

"Ugh why is it so loud!" Hamiltoe's voice carried in. I looked around, and back at Beth. We laughd together, and we ran out. Bethany ran into Camerons' arms while I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah it's gross to me also." Hamiltoe mummbled.

"Up top my friend," I raised my hands. We high fived.

"Nash you need a girlfriend." Cameron laughed.

"Say I need a boyfriend, and I'll kill you." I pointed at B.

"Fine," she looked at Cam. He laughed, and hugged her.

"I ship you two so hard!" Hamiltoe chuckled awkwardly, "but I have to talk to Serena so bye." he grabbed my arm, and pulled me to his room.

"What?" I asked him laughing.

"Have you thought about meeting your brother yet?" he asked.

"Yes! I have actully, and it will happen soon." I said, "I know becuase I just do... I'm me." I said.

"Yeah of course the all knowing Serena." he rolled his eyes.

"I'm going for a run see you later." I said, and walked out. "I'll be back!"

..

I got lucky, and my room is with Bethany, Andrea, and Jenn. Those girls are something else. Andrea is so funny, and her birthday is soon! Today is our first day of VidCon, and I'm getting ready.

"You're so pretty." Jenn smiled.

"Thanks you are too." I said.

"Serious Serena your luggage is everything black!" Bethany yelled randomly.

"Thanks, and don't worry about it VidCon as guest are always fun!" Jenn assured.

"I have to see my Ex." Andrea laughed.

"Sad because Kiandrea is over." I said, "but whatever it was mutual." I mocked.

"Serena!" Andrea laughed, "guys we have to be down soon." she mentioned.

"I'm going to be the best of friends with Lohanthy just to piss of Hamiltoe, and Cam." I laughed, "just kidding... or half way." I shrugged.

"Twitter drama is really nothing." Andrea shook her head, "it is nothing." she assured.

"I love it! It's hilarious to watch it." I laughed.

"Don't worry guys she's always this sarcastic." Bethany assured, "love you Seren!" she laughed.

"And that is why I like you!" Andrea said.

"I can't believe you've lived in L.A. this long, and we haven't hung out!" Jenn exclaimed.

"Well from now on!" I smiled, "but can we all like get some food? I do love me some food." I said.

"Good yes you're my friend now!" Andrea tugged me out. We both laughed. We ran Into Jc, and Kian. I laughed, and looked at Andrea.

"Kian, Andrea HI! I live for these awkward moments," I pushed Andrea a little to him, "okay you two talk, catch up. I'm gonna go over there to Connor, and make things awkward there." I laughed, and walked away quickly. "Connor Franta hi!" I yelled, and turned to them smiling.