Jin smirked and said, "16 and 14 years old respectively."

Taehyung and Jungkook were surprised. Jin turned to look at them with an unwelcoming smile, "I'm Kim Seokjin, pleased to meet you two."

That was when Taehyung wanted to make Jin his.

Few days had passed and basically, everything that happened before happened once again. Except, Jin was paying attention to Jungkook.

Jungkook was five years younger than him. He was very shy and timid and he only talks to Taehyung.

Jin didn't talk to Jungkook as well because he thought that it was none of his business.

Cruel? He didn't seem to think so. He hated to be the good guy.

"Jin hyung~ Can I sleep beside you tonight?" Taehyung said as he clung onto Jin.

Jin smiled. "No thanks."

"Eh whyyy??" Taehyung whined.

Jin shook his head as he smirked. Because I hate you. "I just don't feel comfortable."

Jin, you fucking coward!

After he excused himself to escape from Taehyung, he went to the bathroom and locked the door so that no one could barge in.

He looked into the mirror, mocking his pitiful reflection. He cursed himself as he held his chest, it was so painful that it hurts.

I don't love him anymore.

The sky was painted black and everyone was ready to sleep. Jin made sure that Taehyung slept before he went to sleep because he didn't want that to happen again.

He knew that Taehyung would cuddle him and they would have a super long eye contact before kissing each other hungrily and passionately.

Jin again, sat alone at the dining room. He stared at the calendar and counted the days till he died.

He had eight years left.

"That's quite long." Jin laughed.

For now, he just had to avoid Taehyung at all cost.

After lazing off in the dining room for 30 minutes, Jin decided that he should go back to catch some sleep.

He regretted not switching on the lights because he stumbled a pile of stuffs and fell on the hard floor. Thankfully, his body was light enough to not make any loud noises.

He stood up and patted the dust on his knees away before making way to the room.

Sobs sobs

Jin switched on the lights immediately. He would not admit that he was actually afraid that he might have bumped into something.

Sometimes we just never get to see what we had imagined right?

Jin didn't see any weird people, he just saw Jungkook crying alone at the corner.

I should just ignore him.

Jin switched the lights off. But, he switched back on again. As always, his mother instincts kicked in whenever he saw someone crying.

He sat down beside Jungkook and said, "Hey, you know I could lose my handsome face from that fall just now."

Wow, how funny.

Fucking shit. Jin cursed at himself. He was quite surprised that he kept cursing in this life when he rarely cursed in his past life.

"I'm... really s-sorry..." Jungkook sobbed.

Jin chuckled and ruffled Jungkook's fluffy hair, "I'm just joking! Now tell me why are you crying?"

Jungkook looked up with his teary eyes.

Jin winked. Oh shit, this habit of mine never goes away.

"I missed my mother..." Jungkook said as tears fell down his beautiful eyes.

"Why would you miss someone who had abandoned you?" Jin frowned.

Jungkook sobbed even harder and that was when Jin knew he had messed up. "D-Don't cry that loud!" Jin was startled and begun stuttering.

He pulled Jungkook into his embrace and soothed the young boy by rubbing his back gently. Jin hyung, thank you for being by my side. Jin remembered how he used to comfort Taehyung when he dreamt about his family.

Jungkook became quiet.

"You're right, hyung." Jungkook whispered but Jin was able to hear it.

"Right about what?" Jin asked.

"About my mum. She tried to sell me away but Taehyung brought me back, I really shouldn't miss her for what she had done to me." Jungkook said.

Jin raised his eyebrows.

"She tried to sell you? What the hell?! I swear I'll kill that bitch if I ever see her!" Jin hissed angrily with his eyes all widened.

Jungkook grinned innocently, showing his cute bunny tooth. "Thank you, hyung." He said sheepishly.

Jin was rather worried about Jungkook so he told Jungkook to sleep with him. Jungkook was glad because he was afraid of having nightmares again.

Jin switched off the lights outside and went back to the bedroom with Jungkook. Everyone was asleep soundly and Jin really missed the sight. He covered the children with blankets before pulling Jungkook with him.

Jin picked up Jungkook's mattress and laid it beside his carefully.

Jungkook snuggled into his blanket and asked softly, "Can I hold your hand?"

Jin hesitated before he nodded. "Sure."

"You are actually quite handsome, hyung." Jungkook said as he rolled towards Jin.

"So I looked ugly to you when we first met?" Jin laughed as he squeezed Jungkook's hand tightly. Jungkook whimpered and whispered a sorry before Jin loosened his grip. "Go to sleep now, kid." Jin ordered.

Jungkook chuckled and whispered, "Good night, hyung." Jin humphed before closing his eyes.

After Jin and Jungkook had drifted to dreamland, Taehyung got up from his mattress slowly. He turned and stared at the duo with a resentful expression.

"Just wait, Kim Seokjin. I will make you mine so that you can only look at me."

Taehyung smirked and caressed Jungkook's round cheeks. "You are a good boy right, Kookie?"

Taehyung continued to stroke Jungkook's bangs with a sneer, "A good boy will never touch something that belongs to others."