Present: 02

Flashback
Jin had his heart stolen away by Taehyung and he was willing to do anything for him.

Jin loved Taehyung wholeheartedly.

But did Taehyung love him the same way too?

Jin had the answer but, he was always lying to himself because he didn't want to break his own heart when the latter already did.

The day when Taehyung disappeared from the orphanage, Jin went crazy as well as the director. Jin became sleepless and depressed as days passed without Taehyung.

Few years later when Jin was 22 years old, Taehyung went to the orphanage with a whole new look and few followers with him.

Jin was yet again, stunned to see the gorgeous Kim Taehyung. But, he didn't sense the danger approaching him.

Taehyung smiled, "Long time no see, hyung." He hugged Jin and whispered, "I really missed you hyung. Will you come with me?"

Jin answered yes immediately as he was too blinded by love.

Jin didn't expect Taehyung to become the underling for the infamous mafia gang led by a ferocious man, Kim Namjoon. But, he was still happy nevertheless to be able to stay by his side.

On those days Jin were with Taehyung and his mafia members, Taehyung acted really sweet. He would cuddle with Jin and would crawl into his bed just like a kid.

Eventually, Taehyung told Jin, "I love you."

Jin cried as he was very happy that Taehyung actually loved him too.

Taehyung started fooling around with girls. He would occasionally bring back some young pretty boys too and Jin was not amused. He had a fight with Taehyung and Taehyung left their place angrily.

Jin started crying and thought that he made a mistake. He was afraid that his loved one would leave him for others again. He called Taehyung, but no one picked up.

---
"Jin hyung! Wake up!"

Jungkook's shaky voice echoed through Jin's ears as he tried to wake up the sleeping prince. Jin was trembling terribly while tears kept rolling down his cheeks.

"Jin hyung!" Jungkook called again.

Jin gasped and jerked up from his sleeping position. He was panting and sweating heavily. "Jin hyung! Are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly as he held Jin's hand. His eyes widened, "Your hand is so cold!"

Jin rubbed his temples painfully and shook his head. He whispered softly, "I'm fine."

"But hyung! What if you are sick?" Jungkook whined and was on the verge of crying.

Jin ruffled Jungkook's hair and smiled, "Don't worry, Jungkook. I just need more sleep."

Jungkook nodded sheepishly and stayed by Jin's side until Jin had fallen asleep. He held Jin's hand tightly and rubbed it gently with his thumbs. Whenever Jin whimpered out of nightmare, he would caress Jin's forehead and said that everything's going to be alright.

Taehyung leaned on the door with crossed arms as he stared at Jungkook and Jin.

"Jungkook-ah, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook didn't look at Taehyung when he answered, "Jin hyung is not feeling well."

Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows and smirked. He switched back to his innocent grin again and offered, "Why don't you let me take over now? You haven't taken your breakfast right?"

Jungkook's eyes lit up and said, "No wonder my tummy felt so weird." He stood up and said, "I'll be back for awhile then. Please do look after Jin hyung."