Present: 01

Jin opened his eyes. He found himself in a familiar room and he was sleeping with a bunch of children.

"What... just happened?"

Jin was sure that he died after getting stabbed by Taehyung. He was hundred percent sure about it but, why was he still alive?

He stood up slowly, trying hard not to make noises. He walked out from the room and was overwhelmed by the sight that entered his eyes.

It had been 3 years.. wait, 5 years? No, it should be 7 years.

After 7 years, he was back at his home again - Sunny Orphanage. His eyes welled up. The home that he longed for...

He sat alone at the dining room with mixed feelings. He was deep in thoughts, how was he still alive? Could this mean that he was given a second chance?

He looked up and saw the calendar hanging on the wall. It read NOVEMBER 2011.

He was perplexed.

"No, no! This is just a dream!"

Jin couldn't stop messing up his hair up because he knew that tomorrow was the day he would meet the person who had murdered him.

He wanted to cry.

Why did God give me a second chance?

He decided to believe that he was just dreaming while living in the afterlife.

---
"Oppa, wake up!"

Jin groaned and flinched slightly when a young girl, Sunhye tried to wake him up. "The newcomers are here!" The girl yelled.

Jin jerked up from his mattress. His eyes widened, this is not a dream?

He perfectly knew who were the newcomers. If he were to describe the situation, he would say it's just like a photocopy machine.

He stood up and yawned. He should probably greet them. He followed Sunhye, ignoring the uneasiness that he was feeling.

Each steps that he took felt heavy as he was about to reach the front yard.

He wanted to applaud himself for having courage as he used to be such a scaredy cat. Could it be that his heart was already dead before Taehyung had even murdered him?

He reached the front yard and saw two teenagers talking to the director.

Both were equally handsome especially the one with blonde hair. Jin laughed at himself, he suddenly remembered how his old or past self were swooning over that blondie when they first met.

Obviously, the blondie was Kim Taehyung.

The other one was a brunette and Jin had forgotten his name. He was not someone who would forget things easily unless it's something that he really didn't know.

He never paid attention to the brunette because he was too obsessed with Taehyung that time. He just knew that he was Taehyung's cousin.

"Seokjin, come here! We have new family members!" The director looked so happy as she waved at Jin, gesturing him to come to their side.

Jin was reluctant but he went there eventually.

"This is Kim Taehyung and that is Jeon Jungkook. They are-"