Jungkook's POV (minutes before)

I am a black luminescent, I praise fate for blessing me I look for the browns feeling sorry for the poor suckers, having to then serve my family or another rich one but then Scarlett stands, I gasp slightly, impossible I think back to my knowledge, learnt from the predictors. She is just, fair and unbiased as well as strong and willing, something wasn't right. I shake my head in disbelief but smug, she thought she would be able to have some power over me but fate had other plans. Locked to her I continue looking to the stage, ''Say your goodbyes as they will be transferred as maids, cleaners and servers to Jungkook's family,' she snaps her eyes to me as I stand and walk to the stage, as I stand everyone gasps noticing my black glow around my hands, everyone bows including her, I keep my eyes locked to her as she cries.

'Scarlett, look at how things have changed oh so quickly, and you thought you were something special,' she shakes her head in denial, then the wall explodes throwing me throwing me back, the wall suspends in place

Judas Society

A man walks in I ignore him as I quickly reach for my phone calling my father, 'Kill the browns,' I snap my head and go to walk forward, I had to try and do something but Scarlett shakes her head and pushes me back.

A green lumi walks to the stage an evil smirk on his face, but his eyes swell with tears, a vine striking through his jugular killing him instantly. I look to see Lucy focused a slight glow around her. He calls them out and Lucy walks out with two others. Scarlett cries out and rushes of the stage.

A scream sends me to my knees and a white light blinds me I look around, my hands glowing intensely, no one moves, I try to move but is held back I look to Scarlett and see her hands a glowing white. It can't be, my once arrogant smirk is replace by confusion but then notice Lucy, lifeless. Scarlett cuddles her, she stands quickly raising her hands shooting a beam of light to the Judas members, they disintegrate to dust before turning into a small stone. She drops, cuddling Lucy a figure walks out from the wall and comforts Scarlett. The figure looks to me a split figure and moves their finger to their lips motioning me to be quiet. Scarlett stands and places her hands together, a white glow radiates from her body and I'm moved... backwards the walls reform and I'm placed back in my seat, like a rewind button my gloves are replaced on my hands.

Scarlett's POV

Like a repeat I am called onto stage where Jungkook stands, 'Scarlett, you're not...,' This is different from last time, I place my hands quickly together and concentrate on time standing still, praying that it works. I look around everyone and see the student bodies faces frozen still with shock, but he doesn't, his eyes and head moves as normal, black luminescents can withstand the freezing of time impossible, 'You are a white, you're the first white in centuries but they hid you why did?' He starts to speak quickly, stumbling over his words

'Jungkook, I dont know why but I must listen to that figures words I am hidden for a reason and you,' I look to his confused face, that analyses every feature of my skin,' cannot know,' I think of a bright purple, I had to hope my will power may lay stronger than his to manipulate his mind, my hands turning a deep and dark purple. He looks confused and desperate,' No stop! Don't do this,' I move my hand towards him but am stopped when I hear cars and the doors push open down the hall. 'But I killed them,' I feel my hands change back to white, ready to kill any that enter.

'Don't, it's my father,' Jungkook says strained, my power overcoming his restraint on the frozen time, quickly I push my hands forward and look into his mind, seeing a clip of the past events, altering it. I release the time spell and resuming my normal position, the assembly's doors bust open, red luminescent ready with fire balls in the hand. Everyone screams out, unsure of what is happening.

'Hyungwon?' The principle says surprised, 'What graces us with your presence?' He ignores him as Hyungwon walks over to Jungkook.

'Where are they?' He whispers harshly, Jungkook looks down to me and I place a thought in his head,' What they were right there!' He yells shaking his head in disbelief, there was a bright light and now they're gone,' he concludes trying to regather his thoughts.

'After I could see again I was back in my seat like it never happened,' Shit, his father looks surprised surveying the room, I focus strongly on remaining as a brown lumi.

'Is this some kind of sick joke,' His father growls at him.

'You know I would never joke about this,' He growls back challenging him, his father looks to his hand, his eyes widen and smiles greatly.

'My boy, fate has gifted you,' He gestures for the warriors to move around the hall searching for evidence, 'Everyone clear out the ceremony is over, and these are the browns I presume,' He smiles maliciously to me, 'Except yous, you're coming with me,' referring to our permanent job as servants. Everyone files out as they continue to search for evidence.

'Boss I found the Judas',' A lightning yellow warrior holds open his hands, the stones sitting neatly in a pile, 'But it can't be possible,' Hyungwon shakes his head, in disbelief, I notice Jungkook start to become more confused his hands glowing brighter.

'A white has returned,' Hyungwon states looking around them room, 'We will take it to the predictor and have him analyse it,' He roughly grabs my shirt and picks me up. I restrain myself controlling my growing anger, Jungkook looks shocked but remains complacent, I take a deep breathe focusing on brown light energy before promptly being escorted out of the room.

He takes us to a private room all of us uncertain and scared, 'Now you all now know what your duties are,' I nod sadly.

'A slave,' Kurtis retaliates, 'this is so unfair, I should be able to choose my own life,' He stands to Hyungwon challenging his authority.

'Son, show him some manners,' Without hesitation, Jungkook knocks him down with a strong punch, he cries out and bows apologising profusely, I look to my hands a hint of colour appearing, I change to brown without any notice of the warriors, I could not let myself get caught. Kurtis groans and Jungkook steps back slightly, Hyungwon thinks deeply, 'The white must still be here search for them,' He looks to Jungkook and nods his head in approval.

We stand waiting for the search to conclude, each of the warriors return shaking their head, no one remained in the school. 'Jungkook, first lesson of black lumi, you can stimulate a person's mind differently to a purples in a mean to manipulating them,' He says with a sinister grin,' including knocking them out, I think it's time to give these humans a lesson,' He looks to me with a smirk on his face, I willing relax and wait for darkness, 'Think hard and look at them, think of their soul, their fears this will lead you to their mind, then imagine darkness for... 5 hours,' He does so, swiftly knocking out Kurtis and the others, he turns to me and struggles he is not strong enough I relax some more and let him take over. Then I was engulfed in darkness.

------------------------------------------

Soooo I am revamping this book to be a BTS fanfic, I thought of this idea a long time ago and honestly I forgot how much I loved this idea

- Jess x