I Look Like Endeavor?

The next day of school sensei told everyone that there was going to be a trip that would help us to rescue people. Everyone in class seemed excited about it especially Airi since she was so happy ever since yesterday's announcements.

We were all given a choice to either wear our sport uniforms or our hero costumes, of course everyone preferred to wear their hero costumes except for Izuku because his costume was still being fixed by the support department.

Me and Airi were currently chatting to one another on our way to the awaiting bus outside:

"Would you rather go without junk food for a year or go without TV for a year?" Airi asked as they walked side by side together.

Mei put a finger under her chin in thought "I don't eat junk food very often, and I don't watch TV that often either. I'd say I go with out junk food for a year." Mei answered

"No junk food for one year. I wouldn't even last a day without pizza." Airi said.

Mei's eyebrow lifted up "You mean to say you eat pizza everyday?" she asked almost sounding perplexed.

Airi gasped and flung her hands in the air in shock "You don't?! You've clearly never met my dad, if he wasn't a hero he'd look like Homer Simpson!"

"That's really rude to say to your father." Mei stated

"But it's true! My dad would never eat vegetables because 'it is against a beast's pride' to eat them. Sometimes we only have to eat junk food for all the calories they have. And instead of a water dispenser we only are allowed to have a soda pop dispenser at home! I literally forgot the taste of pure water!" Airi screamed out dramatically.

Mei sweat dropped and casted judging eyes at her "You really are unhealthy."

"I know." Airi said indifferently while taking out her water bottle and drinking from it.

"You know too much soda leads to diabetes." Mei asked watching Airi as she lifted her bottle from her lips.

"Yeah." Airi said licking her lips.

"But your still drinking it." Mei pointed out

"Stop being so smart with this stuff. My dad once told me that eating chips can make you live forever." Airi pouted

"How so? I never really heard of it before. From what I know chips are unhealthy." Mei said crossing her arms.

"You see that's the thing, you know there are so many preservatives in chips - so I'll live forever!" Airi cheered in triumph

"No you won't. Preservatives only preserve food and other products, once it goes into your digestive system then it will be crushed and disappear. You can technically die faster eating them." Mei told.

"Shush already Mei! Why can't you let me win for once." Airi complained as Mei giggled into her palm.

"I guess I am just really worried for you." Mei admitted rubbing the back of her head.

Airi put a hand around Mei's shoulders "You worry too much and you get worked up too easily."

"That's because of you though. You're always appear to be so careless and immature." Mei laughed making Airi frown.

"Ouch. I think I need ice to rub it onto the wound." Airi fake cried

"Haha maybe you should ask Shoto." Mei suggested before laughing.

"Yeah I think-.." Airi stopped and cut herself off once she noticed something, Mei seemed worried about her as she had stopped laughing and look at Airi in worry. "You said Shoto's name. I thought you had trouble with him."