Todoroki

The next day...

"Alright, I don't know what to wear!" Mei panicked as she rummaged through her walk in closet trying to find the perfect outfit. "I don't know what to wear, help me!" Mei shouted as she was hyperventilating freaking out.

Her brother then entered her room dead panning at his sister who was freaking out around her room, leaving clothes on the ground as she rummaged through piles of clothing varying in different cultures and traditions. "What is happening here?" Chen asked dumbfounded.

"Big brother! I can't find the perfect outfit for our dinner with the Todoroki family!" Mei cried while sulking on the ground.

"You don't have to worry about that." Chen said making Mei look up at him with wide eyes. "The maids have already prepared one for you. I bet the Todoroki family are more worried about this than we are." Chen said bluntly making Mei cheer.

"Yes! I won't have to worry!" Mei fist pumped the air.

Her brother chuckled at her behavior and exited her room. When dinner was near the maid had made sure to give Mei a bath, change her clothes, putting on her dress  and apply make up to her face.

Later when the maids were done they added the finishing touches to her making her look even more beautiful. Mei looked herself in the mirror, her black midnight hair flowing smoothly down her back, two buns were neatly tied onto either side of her head. Her blue eyes held a shine to it. Her dress only reached to her mid-thigh, the colors made her look elegant and complimented her beauty.

Some of the maids stayed and a few went away to prepare for the other preparations. When that time came for the guests to arrive Mei and her brother were waiting in the stairways inside to greet our guests. Mei squirmed her feet a little as nervousness was beginning to overtake her. They both are meeting their protector. Chen raised his head evenly and showed elegance while his sister tried to contain her adrenaline.

The two siblings stood side by side as the family have enter their house with Jiang Ping - their house's main Stewart. Mei noted that there were one couple, both looked like entire opposites, two twin brothers, one sister, and a little toddler her age down her stairs. The husband of the family held a confident posture while all his family was stiff.

The youngest stayed close to his mother as he and his siblings silently awed at the house. Then the youngest boy made eye contact with Mei, but it only lasted a second being cut off by Jiang Ping's announcement "Welcome, we are so glad you can join us this evening, Todoroki family." he smiled. "Now, would you please allow us to escort you to the dining room." he ushered.

During the whole walk to the dining room Mei kept glancing behind her at the young Todoroki. Sometimes she'd catch him staring at her resulting into him burying his face deeper into his mom's side. However, their interaction didn't go unnoticed by Endeavor. It was a very long walk to the dining room.

Dinner was almost really awkward there was no real conversation seeing that Mei did not know that much Japanese. However, lucky enough Jiang Ping knew how to speak both Japanese and Chinese. "Are you both excited to be apart of this country's culture?" Endeavor asked the two.

Mei was baffled as he spoke his fluent Japanese, she wasn't ready to answer him, not when his intimidating eyes seemed to be focused on her. She felt a hand on her shoulder, and looked to see her brother.

"你是否兴奋地分享这个国家的文化?" he explained. Mei immediately understood while the other children were confused at the language.

Mei then faced Endeavor with a smile "Yes! I am, thank very much!" she said excitedly