Confession

"All right, demonstration's over. The real thing starts now."

Straight after his announcement we were already starting the test. I could feel the excitement bubbled up inside me. After the demonstration was over Sensei looked towards me and Airi. It made our spine's chill seeing our teacher in his state.

"Qiang. Koizumi. Your up first." the teacher said in a lazy voice. Our body's stiffened at his tone, they both nodded and followed their sensei as everyone else in class was trailing after them.

Test 1: 50-meter dash

At the first test everyone was explained that they needed to dash 50 meters in the shortest amount of time possible. The pressure was on the two best friends because they had to go first. They both didn't know what to expect or just how good their classmates were.

They both headed towards their positions at the starting line.They took their marks, both of them were nervous. Mei was feeling scared that all eyes were on them. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore the stares since it bothered her and would affect her results.

Airi saw her struggle and turned her head towards her "Mei." the said girl snapped out of her thoughts and her head turned to face Airi. The girl then smirked "Let's compete with each other in this round."

Mei smirked back gaining some confidence from the challenge "Let's make it more interesting and not use our quirks for this." Mei whispered in a challenging tone.

Airi's smirk dropped, Lizzy in her PE uniform sulked in sadness as she heard their conversation popping from her small pocket. "Fine. I'll best you even without my quirk. You just see."

Mei nodded "Sure. Sure."

"Enough chit chat." the two stopped their conversation at their teacher's strict, annoyed tone. He then held up a gun to the air to signal the start of the dash.

BANG

Since they both have competed in the athletic team with their Captain who is unsurprisingly Airi they trained their ears to dash as soon as the gunshot could be heard from where they stood. In other words they heard the sound faster than the speed of sound itself. They both dashed almost evenly towards the other side.

The dust that they had created blew into everyone's faces which causes them to either close their eyes or attempt to wipe it off their faces. To the rest of the class it looked like it was only a blur before they crossed the line.

"2.62"

Airi cheered as she crossed the finishing line first throwing her hands in the air victoriously.

"3.89"

Next came Mei who finished a second after Airi. She was pouting as she friend teased her about not exercising as much as she used to before. Mei could only turn her face away from her, she was blushing in embarrassment that she wasn't as fast as she used to be.

"Well, it's to be expected from the both of them. They placed first place in the International Track and Field Championships." Aizawa mumbled looking at his phone reading their results "In this test there is no doubt there going to be place in top three." his eyes then trailed to the two girls laughing together and congratulating each other "How loud can those two get."

Their classmates were impressed by their performance as they commented on how fast the two girls were and a boy with a black lightning shaped hair strip even panicked on how the teacher deliberately chose the two girls to set the bar high for everyone in the class. Nonetheless the two girls kept getting flustered as they were being praised by their classmates.