"QUICK! Return to your cars and follow that van, they still have the girl! Or else we will lose them."

Suga didn't seem to feel a pinch of stress by the looks of it. He simply adjusted the drivers seat forward and left one hand on the steering wheel. The van almost flew with absence kf difficulty across the long stretch having a head start.

The police cars appeared to now only be a few yards behind all of you. "The police are actually useless..." Taehyung chuckled whilst holding you still.

You were so shocked to process what was going on right now. You realised Jungkook was sitting opposite you. His bottom lip was busted and his face appeared bruised. He avoided eye contact with you. You were responsible for this.

"We order you to pull over!" The megaphone emmited from behind.

Suga pressed onto the peddle accelerating the car faster. The police cars reciprocated until they caught up closer.

"How many of them are there?" Suga asked J-hope whilst glancing at the mirror.

"Four or five of them. Shall I take them out?"

"Nah, waste of resources. Only rid the ones that will disrupt our journey." Suga replied.

"On it." J-hope winked and winded down the window. The closest officer had also rolled down his window.

"Pull over and hand over the girl!" He pulled a shot gun, "Don't make me use this."

"ARE YOU DENSE? Do you even know who you pipsqueaks are messing with? You make me laugh. Good bye." J-hope smiled.

J-hope took out a similar sized shot gun, he fired the officer's main body twice, then aimed for the tires. Unfortunately for the two policemen, their car lost complete control hitting the van Suga was driving then went flying the opposite direction. The car eventually got hit by the cars behind to which then resulted in them turning over. Quite likely they didn't survive...

"What a waste, Hoseok." Suga sighed whilst shaking his head at him.

The final police cars slowed down as your van surpassed their speed unallowing them to catch up.

You screamed. Why did the police stop following you? How were you going to escape now? You struggled out of Taehyung's tight grip and started screeching louder.

"DON'T LEAVE ME-"

You became aggressive and bit Taehyung's hand strongly.

"What the fuck!" Taehyung grabbed for your throat, you rigged your nails into his arms. You did anything you could.

"You're so stupid." Jungkook quietly insulted you.

"If she doesn't calm down, just knock her out with some diazepam." Suga suggested. "Hoseok pass it to him."

J-hope as instructed handed over the needle over to Taehyung.

You kicked and yelled until Taehyung injected you with the diazepam which sent you swiftly into a deep sleep.

Author's Note:

Hello guys. I never expected this book to grow many readers in the time of my hiatus but I'm (sorta) back now! Thank you reading... I really hope you are enjoying it so far!😁

I'm not sure when I will next update as I am quite busy with studies but I will try my best not to be too long for you guys!😋

Please vote and comment!!!❤️