Just as I turn around and walk into the classroom I catch someone's hard stare on me, which obviously belongs to the wicked witch of the west.

When I'm with him, I completely forget that he's dating Chloe, and that's something I don't want to get involved with.

I walk in into the classroom just as the bell rings and sit in the desk towards the middle of the classroom.

"Okay everybody, today we're starting to analyze some Shakespeare." Our English teacher said enthusiastically.

I look around to see Adley and Mackenzie both looking at me. I shrugged towards them.

I told them it was nothing and he just walked me to class, they obviously thought that was something and that I was under reacting, however they were the ones that were overreacting.

The lesson finally ended and my brain was definitely completely muddled with a mix of normal English and Shakespearean English.

"Can we go get a smoothie?" I asked Tom as I got into his car.

"Yeah sure, what time do you have to be at the studio?" He asked me.

"Only at five." I told him while buckling my seatbelt.

"Whatever you want then my Juliet." He says making me laugh.

"Thanks Tommosaurus." I say making a cute growl sound, causing us to both burst out laughing.

"Okay remind me to never do that again."

We arrived at my favourite smoothie place and I got our drinks before going to sit down.

"Do you have your camera with you?" He asked me while I took a sip of my smoothie.

"Is that even a question?" I laughed, taking it out of my bag and handing it to him. He fiddled with some of the settings and then placed it to his eye.

"Smile." He simply said, snapping a photo.

"I'm posting that." I told him while sending it to my phone.

                             5 minutes agoLikes: 50@Arabellamae: Greens and Grins :)

                             5 minutes ago
Likes: 50
@Arabellamae: Greens and Grins :)

Tagged: @Tomstyless

Comments:
@lichellaw: slay girl
Liked

@TheMackenzie: Yes girl
Liked

"Well aren't you just little miss popular."

"Yep that's one hundred percent me." I say laughing at him.

"Well, if you want to get to class on time, I suggest we leave now." Tom says, making me look at the time seeing that it's already 4:30. I still need to get ready.

"Okay let's go." I say rushing him into the car.

We arrived at my studio a bit later while I took Tom with me into the back room. I made him sit there while I changed in the bathroom before I took him into the main studio.

"Afternoon Ms K," I say to her while I go to put my bag in the lockers and take my shoes out.

"Is this a new boyfriend?" She says making me chuckle and shake my head.

"He's my best friend."

"Oh okay darling."

I turn to Tom to see him with wide eyes looking at me. I turn around to see what he's looking at and my eyes widen as well.

Why is she here.