First date

Guys I'm crying 😭 thank you all for the nice comments and votes . I never thought I get this far I love you all so much ❤️ ]

Marshall woke the next morning to Gumball softly snoring in his chest . He grinned , leaning down so he could place a small kiss to Gumballs head ..

A few minutes later , Gumball awake slowly , yawning as he did so ,.

" Good morning Marshie "

" Good morning baby "

The two boys exchanged a quick kiss , before Gumball headed off to the shower ..

He hummed gently while setting the temperature .
Marshall soon joined him , wrapping his arms around his waist and swaying both of them gently ..

" Can I shower with you ? "

" No need to ask .. " Gumball giggled softly , turning around and kissing Marshall's nose .

Marshall laughed as well , before helping the boy strip , then undressing himself . Gumball climbed in first , signing as the warm water hit him ..

Not to long later Marshall joined him ,

" Sorry , I was Peeing .. "

" Hey ! I didn't need to know that ! " Gumball cried , laughing as Marshall grabbed him and bit his neck gently .. Stopping their little fight , Marshall squeezed some shampoo into his hands , slowly washing it into Gumballs hair ..

" I think we should go somewhere tonight baby ? " Marshall said suddenly , coming up Behind Gumball and snaking his arms around his waist ..

Gumball sighed , leaning into Marshall's touch ..

" How about we go to a field , or some meadow . I wanna watch the stars .. " He whispered , playing with the boys fingers on his stomach ..

" Awh that's so sweet , we will then " Marshall kissed the side of Gumballs head , then unwrapped himself from the boy , getting a cloth to wash himself ...

A few minutes later , both boys were out of the shower , laughing as Marshall whipped his towel at Gumballs ass ..

" Stop! " Gumball squealed , as the towel hit him square in the butt .. Marshall quickly threw the towel over his head , smirking as he came after Gumball ..

" Fine , if I can't hit you with the towel then you'll have to fight me fair and square .. "

He quickly pinned the boy , shoving him up against the wall roughly .. Gumball bit his lip , feeling quite turned on by this ..

" Oh yeah ? " He raised his knee , slowly rubbing Marshall between the legs ... When his grip became looser , Gumball pushed him towards the bed , falling so that he was straddling Marshall's hips .

Gumball looked Down at the vampire with an evil gleam in his eyes ..

" I win " He mutter softly , leaning down and catching Marshall's lips with his ..

Marshall greeted the boy by roughly kissing him back , shoving his hips upward .. Gumball pulled away slowly , breathing heavily ..

" Let's get ready .. " He mumbled , placing a quick kiss on Marshall's forehead ..

Marshall nodded in return , as he sat up , wrapping his arms around Gumballs waist ..

" Let's go then .. "

[ UPDATE SOON GUYS DONT WORRRT TYSM FOR 700+ VOTES AND 19.k+ READS AND 300+ COMMENTS , ILGSM ❤️💕❤️😍💚🌑