SEXy times (;

[ I love you guys <3 ]

Gumball stared wide - eyed at Marshall , a deep shade of red covering his face ...

" Are .. Are you serious .. "

He pulled Marshall up , looking at him with a confused expression

Marshall chuckled , " Of course I d-.."

Gumball cut him off

" No Marshall this is serious .. We've only had sex once and you topped.. "

Gumball stopped, looking down at the ground ..

" I .. I don't want to hurt you .. "

Marshall hooked a finger under the boys chin , lifting it up gently.

" Gumball , listen to me . Do you love me ? "

Gumball nodded .

" Then don't worry , please , do whatever you want .. "

He kissed Gumball softly , lying down on the bed as he pulled Gumball on top of him . Gumball ran his tongue along a Marshall's bottom lip , nipping it gently. Gumball began to grind on the vampire roughly , Marshall moaned , arching his back . He never done this before , he's never felt like this ..

" Wow baby your good .. " Marshall mumbled , trying hard to hold his moans back ..

Gumball gave him a soft smile , as his hands trailed down to Marshall's pants . He quickly unbuttoned them.

" Marshall , I want your pants off , shirt off , and on your stomach when I get back .. "

Gumball slowly climbed off the boy , going into the bathroom and leaving Marshall breathless . The vampire quickly stripped , rolling over on his stomach.

Gumball entered the room once again , holding handcuffs and a cock ring.. He smirked as he saw the panicked look on Marshall's face ..

" G-Gumball wha-.. "

" Shut up Marshall , " Gumballs voice was deep and tempting, and Marshall moaned at the sound of it .

Gumball crawled up to Marshall , straddling him on his butt.

" Don't speak Marshall , just do whatever I say .. "

Marshall nodded , kinda freaked out that Gumball had all this stuff in his bathroom .. Gumball gently took both of Marshall's hands into his own , and placing a small kiss to both palms ..

" Gumball please don't use the handcuffs .. "

Marshall's rough voice cut out through the silence , and Gumball leaned down , kissing the top of his head ..

" Scared baby ..? "

" Y-yes .. " His voice was quiet ..

Gumball winced at the sound , and he quickly laid the items away from him ..

" How about we not use them .. "

Marshall sighed in relief , burrowing his head into the pillow ..

Gumball began by kissing lightly down Marshall's back , then slowly pulling his boxers down , he kissed his two cheeks then began to rub them gently . He started up again , placing small kisses everywhere on the vampire . The cool touch washed over his burning lips . Underneath him , Marshall was a mess . He whimpered softly as he was touched , but he wanted more ..

" Bum up baby .. " Gumball lifted the boys waist up gently , then quickly pulled the boxers off Marshall's legs .. Leaning back , he admired the sight before him ..

" Fuck Marshall your beautiful , " He mumbled , leaning down to place a kiss on his neck ..

Marshall shivered slightly , turning around and wrapping his arms around Gumballs neck .. He wanted to be close to him , he didn't care what Gumball said ..

" Bubba .. "

" Sh baby I know .. " He kissed Marshall sweetly , trailing his hands down once again , he wrapped his long fingers around Marshall's member , the other hand skimming his puckered hole .. Marshall moaned loudly , jerking his hips toward the touch ..

" F-Fuck Gumball.. "

Gumball positioned himself so his face was right in front of Marshall's bum. He lifted the vampires legs up on his shoulders , as he began to lick at his hole slowly .

Marshall shook gently , moans pouring out from his mouth loudly .

" Nh.. O-Ah! .. Bu.. Bubba "

He slid his hand down , beginning to stroke himself . Gumball watched him eagerly , getting hard by the sounds and actions of the other boy . He pulled away a bit , but quickly replaced him tongue with his finger .. Marshall gasped , arching his back and moaning Gumballs name ..

Gumball moved in and out of him slowly , then put two fingers in , scissoring him . After three fingers , Marshall screamed out ,

" Fuck! Right there .. A-Ah! "

Gumball smirked , knowing he found the spot . He hit the spot continusaly , watching as the vampire whimpered and moaned in front of him . Finally , Gumball stopped , getting up on his two knees . Marshall whimpered from the loss of touch , but quickly shut up as he saw the other strip .

Gumball turned the other boy over on his stomach , placing kisses all down his back when he lifted the boys bum .. Marshall quietly watched from the corner of his eye , nervous for what was about to happen ..

" Baby , I love you .. " Gumball whispered , slowly entering the boy . Marshall gasped , his eyes wide as the burning sensation filled him .. He shut his eyes , the tears pouring out of them already . Trying to hold back his whimpers , he bit his knuckle hard not caring if it hurt or not ..

On the other hand , Gumball held tightly on to Marshall's waist , biting his lip as he filled the boy ..

' This was the best fucking feeling ever ' he thought . But looking at Marshall , he saw the pain he was in and stopped ..

" Baby don't do that ! " He said , pulling the vampires hands away from his face .. He leaned down so his stomach was pressed against Marshall's back ..

" Let me hear your voice .. " he mumbled , wiping away Marshall's tears and kissing his cheek sweetly ..

Marshall's cried out , the pain and pleasure overwhelming him . His moans got louder as Gumball picked up his pace , now slamming into the boy . Digging his nails into the sheets , he screamed out as the boy hit his prostate spot.. He squeezed his eyes shut , knowing his was close ..

Gumball noticed this to , and he began pounding into Marshall faster ,, with a loud moan from both boys , they climaxed at the same time . Marshall began to breath heavily , feeling Gumball filled him up with his cum .. He smiled softly , knowing that he gave his virginity to the one he loved ..

Gumball pulled slowly out of Marshall , lying down next to the boy , he gave him a soft kiss .. Marshall pulled Gumball close , wrapping an arm around his waist ..

" I love you Gumball , forever .. "

" I love you Marshall , and always "

[ OMG I FEEL SO SAD BUT HAPPY IDK AUKISBUIHBD BUT NO THIS STORY IS NOT OVER NOT FOR A LONG LONG TIME I PROMISE . PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK THIS IS A VERY LONG UPDATE AND TOOK ME ATLEAST 2 DAYS TO FINISH . I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED I WANNA THANK EVERYONE FOR THE NICE COMMENTS I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH ❤️❤️❤️ ]

Marball !On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara