Marball.

Gumballs pov.

I sucked in slowly as I felt the cool lips of the vampire on my neck, his tongue swirled around the sensitive parts of my skin. He finished it off by kissing the spot gently, then wiping his lips.

The vampire gagged " Happy Cake ? I done your sick little dare , now its my turn !"

I watched his ruby eyes scan the room, looking for his next victim. I sighed , surely this game would heat up soon ..

"FIONNA ! Truth or dare ..?" The vampires voice trailed off as I thought about him. His huge red eyes , that jet black hair, his lean skinny body.

I just wanted to ponce on him right then and there. I know I shouldn't be thinking these thoughts.. I am a guy after all...

" Gummy ? Are you listening ? " Fionna's voice shook me out of my thoughts.

" What? " I asked confused, everyone was getting up now, heading into the kitchen.

" We're going to have a few drinks, is that ok? "

I hesitantly shook my head, i've never drank before .. " Uh yeah sure! " I gave her a bright smile to reassure her. I did want to do this, i was just nervous of making a fool out of myself.

She giggled softly, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the crowded kitchen.

Drinks were already being mixed and passed around to everyone. LPS passed me a cup filled to the brim, giving me a wink, " You'll like that Gummy butt. "

I rolled my eyes at the nickname, i know my butt is cute but back off!

I let my eyes roam around the room, looking for the one boy that's been on my mind all night.

i chuckled softly as i watched him chug a drink, some falling from his lips and landing on his black shirt. His eyes met mine, and i quickly looked away, my face heating up.

After an hour or so, we were playing truth or dare again, most of us either drunk or tipsy.

Myself, well i only had two, but whoever mixed them didn't slow down on the vodka.

I didn't really pay attention to the group until i felt somebody tugging me up, pulling me off the floor.

" Come on Gum Bum " I heard Marshall slur.

I looked back at the group with panicked eyes, and LPS just snickered.

" WE WANT TO HEAR NOISES ", he screamed, winking at me for the second time that night.

Prick.

Everyone laughed along, clapping or wolf whistling as i continued to get dragged by the vampire.

I still had no idea what was going on.

Finally, i was pushed into a closet, the darkness overwhelming me as Marshall closed the door.

" Ah?.. M-Marshall what are you doing " I whispered, he chuckled, shivers running down my spin at his husky voice.

" I got dared to play 7 minutes in heaven with you Bubba "

I could feel him coming closer to me, his hot breath fanning over my face.

" W-what are we gonna d- Ah! ", i whimpered as he pushed me against the wall roughly, pressing his body on mine.

" God Bubba, i'm no where near gay, but the looks you've been giving me and the noises you're making are turning me on so much " , he licked up the side of my neck, pressing soft kisses just as he did an hour ago.

I moaned quietly, my arms coming up to snake around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

His hands traveled down my sides, brushing just against my bulge, all while he still sucked and softly bit my neck.

I gripped onto his shoulders tightly, i've never felt like this before.

He slipped one hand into my jeans, stroking me through my boxers. I moaned loudly, " O-Oh! Marshall, P-please.. "

He growled at my voice, stroking faster and biting harder down on my neck.

This wasn't right, but i couldn't find the courage to push him away.

Damn. I'm going to regret this in the morning.