Tonight.

*Gumballs pov*

It's been a week.

A week since the guards told me I needed to step up.

A week since he.. he almost hit me.

A week, and what do I do? I spent the whole time drowned in duties, in reports, in complaints. I ignored Marshall the entire time. I was doing this for us, for him. I needed him he's ... my AIR.

My clock noisily screamed at me, the numbers 6:00 AM flashing on the face. I slammed it against the wall. I've been up for two days straight, working on all that I missed. I fucked up better bad hey?

Sighing, I tore my burning eyes from the paper, searching for the phone. I punched in his number ..

"baby.. " he breathed, I could tell he was crying, his voice was rough

"Marshall I'm sorry.."

"I called you so many times Bubba I thought you left me " he quietly sobbed, it broke my heart. But he done the same thing to me. I cleared my throat .

" Marshall please can I come over, I'm so stressed, I can't handle anymore paper work. My heads pounding I haven't slept haven't e-.."

He cut me off abruptly, " Yes baby , come over I miss your body I miss you scent , I need to see you."

We whispered goodbye and I quietly hung up the phone. I took a nice hot shower, letting memories of me and the vampire overwhelm my head.

************

A few hours later with a bag packed , I walked to his house, it was still very bright, probably around 11 now. I have no idea what day it is, maybe the summer? Or is it around Easter?

I shook my head, not really caring. I put my life on hold for a week, forgetting what was most important to me and I needed him back.

I walked straight into his house, and out of nowhere Marshall flew into my arms. He cuddled his body into my chest softly. I held him tight, rubbing his hair. Sometimes he needed to be comforted, even though he was the "big bad vampire".

I smiled slightly as I walked over to the couch and sat down.

He quickly sat in my lap, his head to my chest, hands fisted into my shirt. I kissed the top of his black hair sighing..

"Marshall .. I-.."

" Bubba remember that time you made some pancakes, and we had REALLY hot sex and almost burnt the whole castle down?"

He laughed at the memory , looking up at me with a content face

" Remember that time I fucked you so hard you couldn't sit for days, you moaned my name so loud, begged for it.. You got scared when I was gonna use my to-.."

"OK OK WE DONT NEED TO REMEMBER THAT." He yelled, glaring at me with his piercing red eyes.

I laughed quietly, kissing his forehead. He blushed deeply looking away from me.

" Bubba , take off you pants I wanna see your cute butt. "

I smiled pushing him off me softly , and unhooked my jeans. Lucky for him I was wearing really tight underwear ..

His breath hitched in his throat as I turned slowly. He motioned for me to come lie down and I did as I was told. He led down while pulling me close to him . I threw my leg over his waist , and with ease his hand ran over my butt, squeezing roughly.

I tried to hold back the moan that emerged from my throat but I couldn't. He smirked , leaned down and whispered into my ear

" I'm gonna fuck you so hard tonight baby... But first , let's take a nap. Get some lunch? "

I nodded my head, and cuddled closer to him. I drifted off happily, knowing I was next to him. My boy.

" I love you bubba.. " He whispered

" I love you more Marshall"

*******

( ahhh guys this chapter makes me so happy . I'm looking for about 20 votes & 10 comments every chapter !! thank you for all the kind words & votes btw , love you all sm xoxox. SEXy scene next I can't wait eeeek^-^ ❤️❤️)