Something more.

Standing in the middle of the street, Gumball whispering sweet nothings into Marshalls ear, Marshall hanging on to Gumball for dear life because for god sake he can't lose this boy.

Desperately wanting to get off the street and somewhere secluded, he slowly led the vampire into a dark alleyway.

" Marshall please stop crying " he whispered

He hated this side of Marshall, the anxiety filled broken mind of Marshall.

But still he wouldn't budge. So Gumball picked him, he struggled now mind you but he picked him up.

Kissing his cheek softly he began the walk back to Marshalls house.

" You're gonna be ok , everything's gonna be ok" He cooed continuously.

Marshalls hand balled into fists around the princes dark red shirt. He shoved his face into the crook of Gumballs neck, convinced that if he let go of him , he wouldn't ever see this beautiful hybrid again.

His breathing became shallow and his vision became blurred as the walk continued, and soon enough little snores could be heard from the vampire.

Gumball smiled to himself, so happy that this was the boy he fell in love with.

About 20 minutes later, they arrived. Gumball dropped Marshall off at the couch and tried to regain his breath.

He led down with the vampire, curling himself around him, as if he was protecting him. Marshall Clung to the warmth and that familiar smell, and as Gumball was just off to sleep , Marshall whispered

" i love you bubba "

" I love you more Marshall. "

************************************

When Marshall finally awoke, it was late. Checking his phone, the time read " 2:31 AM ".

Sighing, he cuddled back down into the boy next to him.

He rubbed Gumballs back softly, lifting up his shirt and tracing the muscles that craved his back.

Gumball stirred slightly in his sleep, but never woke.

Marshall smiled to himself, travelling his hand farther and farther. He slowly by passed the princes pants and underwear, grabbing his ass.

Small whimpers could be heard from Gumball, and he grabbed tighter onto the vampires shirt.

" You awake baby? "

" You woke me up "
Gumball panted softly as Marshall continued to squeeze his ass.

Marshall grinned, loving the small sounds pouring out of the boys lips.

"Marshall .. " he moaned, wanting more.

The vampire noticed this, and slowly began tracing his already wet hole.

" Fuck bubba you're so hot " Marshall whispered , leaning down the slowly suck on his neck.

Bubba whined, titling his head up.

Marshall sucked roughly on the skin around his collar bone, knowing that was his sweet spot.

Gumball became quiet as the vampire pushed two fingers in dry, the sensation almost bringing him over the edge. Marshall breathed heavily , images of himself buried in Gumballs tight ass.

Suddenly Gumball erupted into a chorus of loud moans, Marshall hit his spot over and over again taking in all the sounds the hybrid let out.

" F-.. Fuck don't stop "  Gumball moaned loudly , his nails digging into the vampires shoulder. He could feel the tight warmth in the pit of his stomach. " G-gonna cu-... Fuck! "

Marshall leaned in, slightly sucking on his earlobe,

" Cum for me baby " And with another few thrusts from his fingers, Gumball was cumming in his pants. He wined loudly, shoving his face into the crook of the vampires neck. Marshall continued fingering him slowly, riding out his orgasm.

Marshall proceeded to take his fingers out of his ass, but gave Gumballs cock one hard squeeze. Gumball watched him with curious eyes as the vampire took his hand out of Gumballs pants, and licked his fingers clean. Gumball moaned softly as Marshall shut his eyes and whispered " You taste so good baby."

Feeling rather tired now, Gumball pulled Marshall closer, not caring if his pants were soaked or not. Marshall smiled,

" I'll wake you up at 7 and we'll get a shower?"

Yeah then I'll return the favour.

" Alright babe"

Gumball leaned up to give Marshall a quick kiss, before closing his eyes and drifting off.