Blow.

Marshalls pov.

" OHHHHH GLOB MY HEAD WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT "

Sitting up , I saw I was in a pink room ..

Oh for fucks sakes ..

" GOOOODDDD MORNNNINNG ! "

I heard Gumballs loud voice ring throughout the castle and instantly began to panic.

What the fuck did i do last night? Did i have sex with him? IM NOT EVEN GAY. Did i tell him i liked him?

My mind flooded with questions as Gumball softly shuffled into the room, standing by the bed. I rubbed my forehead tenderly, trying to recollect my thoughts.

I breathed in sharply, "Gumball, what did we do last night."

He looked down at his feel trying to avoid eye contact with me, i could see the heat raising to his face.

" W-well um.. we just kissed and.. ah, grinded a bit.." His face flushed with embarrassment, and i could easily tell he was very uncomfortable with the situation.

I sighed, rubbing my face roughly in my hands, trying to remove the vivid image in my head.

"M-Marshall.. " His small voice squeaked, looking at me with shy eyes, " Can.. i lie down."

I patted the space next to me, so what? I was straight, but apparently we got all hot last night, so i might as well spend a few hours with the guy.

He slowly sat next to me, curling his legs underneath him.

I chuckled quietly, wrapping my arm around his waist and pulling him closer to me.

So what i'm straight, i can pretend for the sake of Gumball.. he's so sweet and so innocent..

I looked down at eye, admiring his soft pink skin and tousled hair, the way his leg shaked as i neared him. And at the moment was when i realized what he was wearing; dark red shorts and a black tee.

He met my eye, looking down at my lips cautiously, as if he was asking for a kiss.

And of course i kissed him.

And AH THAT FEELING.. WHAT IS THAT FEELING OH GLOB MARSHALL BREAH IN BREAH OUT BRE-

" Marshall?.. " His quiet voice brought me out of my thoughts, and as i gazed down at him, a strong emotion flooded my senses.

I quickly climbed on top of him, nudging myself between his legs. I took his soft pink hands, pinning them above his head. I leaned down to his neck, breathing in his bubbly smell... i couldn't get enough.

His eyes widened in alarm to what i was doing.

" M-Marshall Lee! I.. I don't want to d- Ah! " He moaned loudly as i bit into his neck, still savouring the sweet smell.

I couldn't listen to him, i needed this.. i needed him.

Fuck! What's going on with me?

With that, i leaned down and kissed him once again, biting his bottom lip softly. He moaned into my mouth, clearly wanting more.

Letting one of his wrists go, i travelled my free hand down his stomach, gripping roughly onto his hips. Gumball softly cried out, " Marshall.. M-More"

Was he always this sensitive?

I kissed his chin, then made my way down, littering his chest with bites and hickies here and there. His hand found my hair, gripping tightly. I grunted, the unnatural feeling heading straight towards my cock.

I let go of his other hand, bringing both of mine down to quickly take his shorts off.

And lucky for me, he wasn't wearing underwear. Bingo!

His face and neck turned a deep shade of red as he watched me.

I licked across his his lower stomach slowly, nipping and biting his hips. He moaned once again, his face scrunching up in pleasure.

" Gumball " I whispered, my voice unusually deep, " Let me suck you off yeah?" He nodded quickly, gripping onto the sheets next to him.

I took the base of his cock into my hand, slowly pumping him. He whimpered loudly, shutting his eyes as i looked up at him.

Chuckling softly, i began placing soft kisses up his shaft, licking the pre-cum already forming on the tip of his dick.

I took him into my mouth gently, bobbing my head up and down his shaft, my tongue licking up and down on his throbbing vein.

" O-Oh! Fu..ck, Marshall!" He moaned loudly, bucking his hips up into my mouth.

I moaned myself at the sound of Gumball, sending vibrations down the boys body.

I continued to bob my head up and down, sucking slowly, grazing my teeth down Gumballs dick.

He grabbed again onto my hair, sinful sounds pouring from his mouth.

" S-so cl... close ah!"

Finally, I sucked on the tip of his cock, licking around his head. Gumball arched his back, crying out as his orgasm hit him.

I sucked him through his orgasm, the hybrid digging his nails into my head.

He tasted delicious, and i swallowed every last bit of his cum in my mouth. I pulled Gumballs shorts up, laughing softly as he seen the other drifting off.

" Gumball? Come back to me." I whispered, brushing his sweaty hair out of his face.

He made grabby hands at me, and i instantly took him into my arms, rubbing his back gently.

" Rest. " I told him, kissing his head.

This is just for Gumball.. I'm straight. 100%, this is just for him ....

( THEIR YA GO LITTLE SEXY FOR YA PERVS . xoxoxoox )