Chapter Twenty Nine (29)

"......you guys love each other, right?" yes I love him but no, he doesn't. Said Hayoung silently. When Hayoung enter the house, she saw Sehun figure waiting for her on the couch but she choose to ignored him as her brain still processed what just happened.

"Hayoung-ah" rush Sehun when he saw Hayoung came back

"I don't want to talk to you right now"Hayoung pushed aside Sehun hands when he attempted to hold her.

"I didn't knew you are coming" Hayoung chuckles

"So, if I didn't come what are you guys might doing? A sex in the office?" said Hayoung sarcastically.

"It's not like what you saw" Sehun gritted his teeth when Hayoung falsely accused something that he never do.

"You don't understand Hayoung-ah, it is complicated" Sehun rubbed his face frustrated.

"Yes, I'm completely understand! The kiss on party, the night we slept together and all the skin ship we do, it all for the show right? You make me feel like I'm the most lucky woman in the world but your intention is just to not make both of us awkward in the public. I should have realised that soon. But I'm too blind to noticed! I thought that you may have a feelings toward me, but you will never had. I shouldn't threw myself to you, it is make me feel so worst. I never felt stupid like now." Hayoung cried like there is no tomorrow. She continue,

"But you don't have to worry about our contract. I already agreed to act with you, so the contract still valid. I'll be your loving wife for a year and we get a divorced later." Then she stormed her room door. Sehun stunned as he heard Hayoung's outburst.

'It's not only for a show Hayoung-ah, I really feel something towards you. But I just don't know if I really love you or I just want to protect you. I need time to figure out' Sehun thought.

Hayoung cried non-stop as she felt so weak. Even though Yoona already explain the truth, but still she do not what to do. If Sooyoung trying to get Sehun back, of course she will lose. Sehun must still love her beside they already did 'that things' together. Hayoung do not have anything to held his to stay beside her. Sehun just stared at the wall. Tonight he felt empty, there is no Hayoung beside him to sleep together. Even it's just a week, they slept together, but Sehun already adjusted and he like it. After Sooyoung, he never slept with another women, Hayoung is the first, he doesn't know why but there is something about Hayoung that he feel comfort. Thinking about what happened today, he feel headache. Sooyoung suddenly came back after heard his wedding's announcement and claimed that he still love her. What a nuisance! Do he still love Sooyoung? Of course not! After what happened, there is no turning back, knowing that Sooyoung faked her pregnancy with someone else child moreover with his rival in business just for money.

The argument between Sehun and Hayoung is more worst than when Sehun asked for marriage's contract. Hayoung did not even prepared Sehun any meals and they did not talk to each other. To be exact, Hayoung is the one who avoided Sehun and stay in her room. She just get out when Sehun off for work. Even though Sehun bought a food for her, she never touched it. But, she can't escaped more when Sehun text her that they are going to Sehun's parent house for family dinner. She like or not, Sehun's family is her coming soon in-law beside they was her parents best friends.

P/S: Do you guys think Hayoung is going overboard since she already knew the truth but still she blamed Sehun? Or you guys agreed that she is heart broken?