Chapter Seven (7)

"Why you're so serious? Just chill". That person seat in front of Sehun. Sehun touched Hayoung's hand.

"It's ok Hayoung, we can continue at home". Hayoung nods. That guy look at Hayoung

"Who is she, Sehun? Your new girl? What's your name?". Sehun just shook his head looking at that person and clear his desk a liitle bit. Hayoung bowed to be polite.

"Hi, I'm Oh Hayoung...."

"Ehhh, Oh Hayoung? Oh Sehun since when you're get married? I've to tell others" said him and took out the phone from his pocket. Sehun took the phone from him.

"Don't you dare spread a false rumour, Jongin." Sehun glare at him.

"No no, I'm just his friend" Hayoung tried to clear the situation. Jongin raised his eyebrows.

"Sehun and girls become a friends doesn't fit into one sentence". Jongin chuckle. Sehun took his coat and brings Hayoung along.

"If you still want to talk nonsense, you stay here". Jongin keep laughing to his friend. Three of them downs to the lobby and everyone look at them, No! look at her especially women. Probably jealous she is walking with two handsome man. After lunch with Jongin, they head to Sehun's apartment. Jongin can't stop flirt with Hayoung until Sehun stop him.

"Are you going back to office?"

"Nope, I want to rest a bit, I'm pretty tired". Once arrived at home, Sehun felt a little bit different.

"I cleaned up a bit, it is okay?" Hayoung said to make him not confused.

"You don't have to, but Thank you".Hayoung glad Sehun was okay with it. Sehun goes straight to his room. Hayoung seat at living room and start to watching tv, she keep the volume slow to not disturb Sehun. It almost dark when Hayoung finished watching movie, "The Kissing Booth" on Neflix. She thinking to cooks pasta for dinner. She get up to prepare the ingredients. She starts chopping and cooking for 20 minutes before she heard a voice behind her.

"Are you cooking? I thought just want to call a delivery". Hayoung turns back and saw Sehun open the refrigerator and took the water. She eyes him, his hairs still wet, a sign he just took a bath. He still look handsome just with sleeveless shirt and short.

"It is okay oppa, I want to. But maybe you've to go buy a groceries. The refrigerator almost empty." Sehun didn't answer, he just chewing the gum while scrolling his phone. He just humming as a replied to Hayoung words.

"Oppa, I've something to talk with you". Hayoung said after turn off the stove. Sehun look at her with questioning face.

"What is it?". Just Hayoung open her mouth, a bell is ringing. Both of them look at each other. Sehun get up and said,

"It must be Jongin, what he want uh?". Sehun open the door and freeze look at the person in front of them. Hayoung follow him from behind and everything turns into an awkward.