"O-okay." I sigh.

"I'll be back soon." he says walking towards the door, "Stay here. Please." he adds before leaving.

After over an hour, I wake up to a slight tap on my shoulder and a voice quietly calling me.

"Hayun..." I open my eyes and face Taehyung's calm expression.

I sit up slowly as he takes a seat next to me.

And for a moment we're in complete silence. Looking down at the floor with empty eyes.

I inhale to say something, but immediately give up as I see him doing the same.

"W-when we argued yesterday, my mind wasn't in a good place to deal with it the way it should have." he starts, "Instead of letting you explain, I got mad and accused you of something you might've not done. So, I want to hear what happened." he says.

"From the beginning?"

"From the beginning."

I clear my throat before starting, "Jungkook said he needed to talk to me, so we decided to have lunch together. I had no idea what he wanted, but he's still my friend and having lunch with him isn't a big thing." I say, "After we finished our food, he pulled something out of his jacket's pocket and handed to me." I start looking for the invitation in my bag, "It was his wedding invitation. He said he would love if we could come." I hand him the invite, "So I hugged him as a way to thank him and that was when the picture was taken."

"Oh... My god." he says as he looks at the invitation.

"I would never cheat on you and it makes me so sad that you couldn't believe I didn't do it." I twiddle my thumbs.

"Hayun... I'm... I'm going through a lot right now. Potentially losing my father, having to run numerous companies by myself and just normal life stress. I let it out on you yesterday. I know that's no excuse, but I'm sorry. I should've stayed and listened."

"No. I am." I say, "I didn't tell you I was going on lunch with Jungkook."

"You don't have to tell me."

"But that's how it works. A couple should talk about stuff, tell the other about things, and..."

"And we should talk more, shouldn't we?" he frowns, looking at me for the first time.

I see his round glassy eyes looking straight into mine, sadness clear in them. I feel a lump in my throat form as I watch him in that state.

"Yes. We should." I swallow down my tears.

He moves closer and grabs my hand, squeezing it a little. Looking at me again, he shoots a small smile.

Suddenly my phone starts buzzing in my bag. I take it out to see who it is and see Jungkook's name showing.

"I-it's Jungkook..." I say quietly, doubtful.

"Well, answer..." he replies.

I slide and accept the call.

"Hey, Jun-"

"Hayun." he cuts me, "Come to the club right now. We got a problem."

"Wh- Okay, I'm on my way." I say before he hangs up.

I rush to stand up and Taehyung follows.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"A problem at the club."

"Let's go."

As soon as we step out of the car Jungkook rushes out of the club.

"What's the problem?" I ask as the three of us walk inside the club in quick steps.

"Natsumi." he answers as we walk upstairs.

"What?"

"A very angry Natsumi." he says.

I pause at his words and look at him in shock, he does the same.

"She saw the picture..." I say.

"She saw the picture."

"Oh, my god..." Taehyung sighs dramatically.

Jungkook opens the door to his office and I see a beautiful woman with short black straight hair and big dark eyes sitting on the couch, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Hayun, Taehyung, this is Natsumi." Jungkook introduces.

"And I would love to know why there are pictures of you and my fiancé kissing circulating on the internet." she says with a sarcastic smile.

a/n:: wow it didn't take me 17 years to upload again.

xx
bea