01

The team had just met Nora Allen, Iris and Barry's daughter, and then met a girl that seems to know Nora.

"We would like to test how fast you run, and also get a DNA sample from you. If you're okay with it."

Penelope smiled. "No problem."

Caitlin glanced at Barry. "Can I speak to you for a moment first?"

Barry nodded and followed her to the medical bay as Penelope turned to Nora.

"Let's finish our chat."

"Let's not."

Penelope furrowed her eyebrows. "You left us! You left everyone without saying a word! How do you think we all felt?"

"You shouldn't have followed me. You had no right to do that."

"And you had no right to just get up and leave."

"Just leave me alone. Go home. Stop meddling in my life and my choices."

Meanwhile, Barry and Caitlin were in the middle of their discussion.

"She has Frost's powers."

Barry nodded. "I noticed. And she's also a speedster. But how? Who even is she? All we know is that she and Nora know each other. Maybe a friend?"

"I don't think they're friends. The way this girl was so insisting on taking Nora with her, it feels like they're closer than that. But the girl, what if she's..." 

"If she's what?"

"Our daughter? I mean, the speed and the cold? I don't know anyone else with cold powers, do you?"

"I know what you mean, but it doesn't seem so bad, does it? I mean, we're both intelligent, scientists, good-looking."

Caitlin gave him a look. "That's a very high compliment."

"It's true. I'm no longer denying it. You're very good-looking."

"I meant calling yourself good-looking, but thank you."

Barry looked offended. "You're saying I'm not good-looking? After I just complimented you?"

Caitlin stifled a giggle, and Barry went over to tickle her a little.

"Take it back."

"Nope."

She giggled as Barry pulled her close. 

"Then I take back the compliment then."

"Okay, that's fine. We can just be intelligent scientists, not sexy at all."

Barry raised his eyebrows. "Sexy? Now, who's giving high compliments?"

She ducked her head as she blushed, but Barry stepped closer and whispered in her ear.

"But maybe you're right. You're totally not sexy at all."

Meanwhile, Penelope was losing herself in her emotions with Nora. 

"Why are you mad at me for? I never told you to come after me."

"Because you're hiding something, the reason why you came here. You thought it was okay to just leave your family without saying anything? What if something happened to you? What if I couldn't save you?"

"I don't need saving! I can take care of myself!"

"You don't get it! You never do!"

Penelope was creating this ball of ice in between her hands, but before it became too enormous, she smashed it on the ground.