Chapter:17

Day 3

I woke up before Tex did. I got dressed and pulled my hair back. He groaned rolling over feeling the space next to him. "That's not very nice baby girl." He said. I giggled. "Come here." He said. I went around to his side of the bed. He grabbed my hips pulling me on top of him.

He groaned. "Would you take your jeans off?" He asked. "Why?" I asked him. "I think you would like it." He said. "Then try to take them off." I told him. He was able to pin me underneath his body, pull them down to my knees, all while kissing me. He ran his hands under my shirt and started kissing downward.

He was able to take my jeans off. When he reached my hips he started back up putting his hips between my legs. I could feel exactly how thick he was even in the shorts he was wearing. He kissed up my neck before my forehead down to my lips. I wrapped my legs around his hips. "How would it feel if I was bare?" He asked.

"I don't know. We've got five more months until we're free." I told him. "I'm willing to chance it." He said. "As long as you don't get me pregnant." I told him. He smirked. "Think I would try something like that?" He asked. I giggled. "I promise I won't let you become pregnant. I honestly want to wait until we're married to start having children." He said.

Then kissed me. "I promise to go easy." He said. I nodded. He sat up reaching into the drawer next to the bed on his side. He got back between my legs. "You don't have to look if you don't want to." He said. I didn't want to honestly look. I felt his fingers running along my area. "I love it when you wear underwear like this." He said.

He moved the fabric aside. I shuttered when he slowly ran his fingers over my area. He rubbed his thumb over the most sensitive area before kissing me. He moved my underwear out of the way as he kissed me. I could feel every bit of what was going on. His hands rough and calloused gently touching my skin as he lined up. How hard he was after having to wait.

"Ready?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered nodding. "It might hurt." He said. I nodded. I cringed as he first went in. He went in slowly until he couldn't go in anymore. He kissed me as he slowly drew out. Then slowly went back in. It didn't hurt as bad that time. As he kissed me more, I could feel him hardening still.

"Comfortable?" He asked. I nodded. "Is this the right pace for now?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered. He kissed me again. "I always want you comfortable baby girl." He said. I absolutely love how sweet he is. He pulled out before he came. He rolled onto his back with me halfway on top of him.

"I won't tell anyone we did that." I said. "You'll be the one sore." He said. "Then you'll be the one wanting more." I told him. He chuckled. "When you want it, and the time is right baby, we'll go at it again. How ever you want it." He said. I rested my head on his shoulder. The room phone rang. He answered it. "Yeah?" "Yup. We're both up. Yeah, we'll be down in a moment." Tex said before hanging up.

"I'd put your underwear and jeans back on." Tex said. "You took them off." I told him. He chuckled. "Come on. Use the bathroom and get dressed." He said getting up. He was bare butted. As soon as the bathroom door was closed I got up, put my underwear on and my jeans. He muttered something from behind the bathroom door.

"May I please have my underwear baby?" Tex asked. "Nope." I told him. "Cold." He said. "I know. It's how we stay together without anyone interfering." I said. "Are you looking?" He asked. "Why? Are you self conscious of your package?" I asked him as I played on his phone while it was still on the charger. "No." He answered.

"I won't look." I told him. "Not until spring break." I added. He came out in a towel. "Seriously?" I asked. "You were looking baby." He said. "I'll be right back." I told him. I used the bathroom, washed my hands, then went out into our room to put my boots on. It was nine thirty in the morning, thirty minutes after NFR's trade show and Cowboy Christmas opened.

He ushered me out the door and to the elevator. Whoever called the room was waiting for us in the lobby. We went to Cowboy Christmas to walk around. Jaileen, Macy and I went our own way while the guys went a different way. I spotted at several different booths. "Tex might kill me if I got that." I said looking at a two thousand dollar saddle bronc halter with rhinestones all over it.

They laughed at it. "Mine is getting pretty worn." I said. "Get one then." I started looking over them. "Looking for one for your man?" The guy behind the table said. "No. I'm looking for myself." I said. He went to the other side of the table. I found one and stood there as he was talking to another guy.

I knew the guy. He said something lowly before the guy behind the table said something. The one looking handed the one behind the counter some cash. The one behind the table came over to me. "Take that one. The guy that just left paid for it." He said. I did not like this. "If you see him again, give him his money back." I told him putting five more dollars down for the same halter. He took the money letting me take the halter with me.

About an hour later, we met up with the guys. "How much did that cost?" Tex asked. "Two hundred. Kitcher thought he would be a gentleman and pay for it, I paid five extra for it and told the guy running the booth to give him his money back." I told him. He reached into his wallet and tried to hand me some bills.

"You can buy me lunch, dinner and something really nice tomorrow." I told him. He pulled me to his side. "May I see it?" He asked. I handed the halter to him. "Which booth did you find this at?" He asked. I told him which booth it was. "Don't you dare pay me for that halter." I told him. "I'm not. I'm going to get me one." He said.