Chapter:15

"Which jeans are you taking?" Tex asked as he laid sprawled out on my bed. "Some nice and some I can just ride in." I told him. "Doesn't tell me anything." He said. "Ok." I said as I got up on the step stool in my closet. I have to use a step stool to get to the top bar. An arm and a shoulder came up under me. "I'm tired of watching you trying to reach for the hanger." Tex said.

"Oh really." I said. "Yeah." He said. I was able to pull four pairs down at a time and have him hold them while I grabbed one more before telling him to move to the right. "Oh. Those kinds." He said. "You got a problem with rhinestone denim?" I asked him. "Nope." He answered.

I got at least five pairs. "Why so many jeans?" He asked. "In case a pair get dirty." I told him. "Can't you just wash them?" He asked. "When you have thirty minutes to be somewhere and no washer or dryer what do you do?" I asked him. "Change." He answered. "That's your answer." I told him. "I'd buy another pair of jeans." He said.

"My Mom has cut me off from buying more jeans." I told him. He chuckled as he carried me over to the bed with my jeans on his arm. He set me on the bed on my feet before putting the jeans on my bed. "Certain shirts you need?" He asked. "Of course." I said. He held out his hands for me to take as he helped me down.

I led the way to the section next to my jeans. "Which ones?" He asked. "The four teal." I said. "Plaid too?" He asked. "Yup." I answered. He got them down holding onto them. "The four black with teal stitching." I said. He got them down for me. "Any white?" He asked. I gave him an 'are you crazy?' look.

"How bout you wear pink two nights?" He asked. "No." I told him. "Please? Just for me? I'll wear pink the same night." He said. "It's got teal and black stitching." He said. I sighed. "Fine." I said. "Thank you baby girl." He said. I put my jeans and underwear in the duffel bag I was taking. "Good thing your newest six hauler can hold five horses plus our tack." I said. "Then I guess it's even better that we're taking four vehicles." He said. "Two full beds of luggage." He said.

"And hang ups." I said. "Should rent a shuttle bus." He said. "Save a vehicle?" I asked. "Yeah. He said. "Can't. Can't take a school bus either." I said. "I know." He said. "Who can't go?" I asked. "Well Lane can't because of her attitude. Natalie decided not to go. Macy, Jaileen and Cassie have to go because they are competing. Peter has a family thing so he can't go.  Hunter needs to catch up on some work at school to get his grades up. Derek's parents didn't have the money to send him." Tex said.

"So that would knock it down to three vehicles, thirteen of us going, plus you would be fourteen." I said. "Five, five and four." He said. "Would you let me travel with the girls?" I asked. "If you absolutely want to." He said. "What kind of rooms are we getting?" I asked. "Three bedroom suites." He said. "One bed in each room then a king size in the bigger one?" I asked. "With an ensuite bathroom, soaking tub and two headed shower." He said.

"Then there will be a bathroom for the other two rooms to share." I said. "You love those rooms don't you?" He asked. "Is it soundproof?" I asked. "As requested." He said. I smiled. "Meaning we'll be able to do more than kissing." He said. I tried to hide the fact that I was biting my lip from the inside. "Don't do that." He said. "What?" I asked letting my lip go.

"You know what." He said. I giggled before taking off down the hall. I knew he was right behind me. I slid down the banister jumped off and kept running. I made it to the game room before he caught up with me and hid behind the island. He stopped at the doorway, looked around before stalking around the room.

I made my way around the island as he investigated the other side of the room. I jumped from my hiding place and raced back across the house. He caught me from the other direction making me shriek with surprise. We both fell to the floor laughing him below me.

"Your trouble." He said. "I'm not that bad." I said. "You like to antagonize." He said. "And tease." He added. "Oh that is not a good feeling." As I got up off him, I then understood what he meant. My knee accidentally collided with his groin. I helped him up as he allowed it. "I guess I've got to watch where certain parts connect to when falling." He said.

"You sure about that?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. As soon as he was better he scooped me up and took me directly back to my room. I couldn't fight him to try and get away again. He closed the door, locked it, and threw me onto the bed. "Now I'm gonna get my revenge for having to chase you down then for kneeing me in the groin." He said.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked backing up.  "You wanna see how sure I am?" He asked. No escape this time. He pinned me to the bed as he kissed and sucked on my neck. I squirmed in his grasp as he started nipping. "Know better than to run from me?" He asked. I nodded. "I don't understand head movement." He said.

"Yes." I told him. "Good. I just might continue your punishment when we get to Vegas." He said. How fun!