Im back :)

chapter  15:

what the hell "why is mom there?" "I dont freaking know!" i giggled "why are toy crying?" "im not you idiot somrthing got into my eye" i laughe "right" i got closer to the window and Harry was right infront of me "they are talking.." "about what?" i looked at Liam, he was so beautiful, so handsome, oh crap why did i fell for him?! "oh shit Jemma run!" i saw them liiking at us and ran away "everyone for it self !! " Harry yelled "oh nice sherlok!!" i ran after him and got back to the house "what the hell was that?!" Harry yelled and sat on the chair "i dont know idiot!".

The next day Mom wasnt at home, Dad always ran to work and it was only me, Harry and Jim "what are you thinking about?" Harry asked sitting right next to me "nothing Im just tired Harry, i think ill go to sleep... good night" i ran to my room and Harry the pig yelled "Good afternoon you ugly cat!" he is so stupid!

"what do i love about him? well, his heart, beauty, everything! Im just.. i love you ! cant you see it Liam! Liam?" i was alone, looking for Liam who was standing right infront of me, Im wearing a white long dress "Jemma!" "Liam?" Im running and running but theres no where to go! "where are you Liam?!" i turned to see Cameron standing infront of me "wh..what are you doing here?! wheres Liam?!" "dead.. and your next!" he took a knife and stuck it to my heart, he laughet and i scream.

"Jemma!" "what?" "it was a dream hunny" "Mom? what are you doing here?" "i came to get my stuff" "why?" she smiled and stroked my hair "Im leaving forever" "to where?" she kissed my forhead "I, leaving with Liam" "what?!!!" i got up angirly "what the hell mom?!" "what are you talking about?" i didnt say anything but smiling "OK go! go! nobody needs you go and be Liams slut!" she got up anf slaped me "you discuss me mom" i ran from the house to Liam, I need to see what the hell is wrong with him!.

I knocked on the door, Liam opened and I immeidately got inside "come in?" he laughed and closed the door "how are you Jemma?" "oh cut the bullshit Liam! why are you taking my mom away? why you?" i started soobing "please dont cry" "i love you Liam, I love you so much, dont leave me.. please I need you here with me" he didnt say a word and just stared at me for like ten minutes "say something.. please" "Jemma" he got closer to me, putting his hand on my cheeks "i love you to Jemma" he kissed me, i took my hands and hugged him kissing him back, God how much i missed his lips.

We made love tdnight, it hurted but in a good way, I felt his body all over me, so warm.. it was the best thing i have ever had "i love you" he said kissing my nose, i giggled and hugged him bitting his lips "i love you, it was so special Liam" "so special" he moved a hair from my face "is that means that were together?" "yes" he kissed me "yes we are" he kissed me again "so is that means that your not taking my mom?" he looked at me hesitant "Liam?" "Im sorry Jemm" "I cant belevie this!" i got up and put my clothes on "Jemm, please dont be like that!" "like what Liam?! you were my first... and then what?! your leaving me with my.. MOM?!?!" i left his house and ran away crying.

I went to my house, no one was there, i set on the couch and started crying again and again and again.

I heard some nosie from the kitchen, i went to see that Harry was stafing his face with bananas "idiot" "sorry i was hungry, hi what happaned why are you crying?" "i just.. hate my life so much!" "what happaned?" i sat next to him nnd told him everything.. ok not the whole thing ;) "what a son of a.." "ok ok ok " i giggled "but why the hell still take her away?" "i dont know.." my phone started ringing "who is it?" "what do you want Liam?" "Jemma what happanent why did you.." "oh why well let me tell you hunny you stabed in the heart thats what happaned!!".

"you need to understand me Jemma please!"

"why?! you just left me to be with my MOM!"

"no i didnt Jemm!"

"then why did you pick her over me?! why.."

"Jemma her mother just died!"

"what?.."

after the conversation i told Harry that granny pam died and mom asked Liam to take her to the grave.

i didnt like this chapter it was to boring but tell me what you all think!

thank you for reading my book! :)