You are my nightmare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, sorry for not updating so long, I was busy with school and stuff:)

Anyway's, Thank you so much for the 16.6 k!!!! it means a lot to me!! I really hope you like my story:)

P.S- sorry for my errors it's just that English ia not my native language:) 

                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17:

 I ran up the stairs and knocked on his door "what?!" he screamed, looking pissed at me but right away his face softend when he saw my tears falling from my eyes "are you ok?"  "you were right" I hugged him, feeling his arms wreppad around my back "Jemm.." "Harry he doesn'd love me anymore, He used me".

Harry let's go of me, looking at me hesitatly "Liam?" i nodded falling on his bed "and it's all beacuse of Mom!" I let out a scream, he laid down next to me "you know Jemm.. mabye mom did you a favor.. he is to old for you" he stroke my arm but i could'nt even look at him, he just made my pain hurt more.

"Harry love has no age difference.. I love him for who he is" he didn't answer me and when i took a glimpse at him, he fell asleep "Idiot, your usless" I got up from his bed and went to my room falling asleep in my bed.

" he doesn't want you, you'r too young for him!" she screamed, holding my hands to tight

"He will never be with a pathetic little girl, he needs a women.. " she smiled brightly laughing along "please.. your hurting me!!" I tired to escape from her hands, from her words..

she let go and pulled back going into the dark,                                                                                                  I stood there alone in the dark, looking around for someone to show up                                                      "Hello! Is there anyone here??"                                                                                                                             I turned around and saw Liam walking to my way                                                                                           "baby.." he wishpered "baby ran.." he stroke my cheek "ran" he yelled

Cameron walked over behind him, I gazed at Liam who just stood there, smiling and kissing my hand "ran baby" he let go and Cameron started runnig towerds me.

I begen to ran away but I couldn't see anything,                                                                                   everything is black, I started twirling around yelling for help                                                                          "scream.. scream as much as you want but no one will hear you"                                                                "please.." I beg "please don't" he took my hands smelling them and kissing them with his disgusting lips "why me?" i wishpered crying "why not?" he smiled weakly "you'r so beautiful"

Before I could react he pinned me to the floor, kissing my neck                                                                     "NO!" I screamed and saw two people coming towerds us, Liam.. mom?                                                      they holded hands laughing "Liam! Liam please help me!"                                                                            they laughed even harder and started kissing each other, I looked away.

"look!" Camearon dmaned holding my face                                                                                                        "You will never have him, He will never be yours... you will never be his.."                                                 he hold my face infront of his, closing himself to me "your mine"

I woke up to my alerm buzzing trought my ears, I was all sweaty from that nightmare                               I got up to the bathroom washing my body "Jemma" Harry called me "what?" "Jeff is missing"               my heart dropped, i got dress and ran down stairs where mom was crying on dad's lap                          "where is Jeff?" mom cried harder, dad didn't respond and Harry was panicking walking back and forth in the living room.

I looked at her and realized "what did you do!?" she took a glimpse at me an got back to cry "what the hell did you do!!!" i ran towerds her but Harry stopped me "Jemma enough!" dad yelled "can't you see she's upset!? Harry call the police" he did what he told and went to the kitchen to call.

"its all my fault" she cried "he knows now and he ran beacuse of me.."                                                        what? what the hell is she talking about?  "Dad.. what's doing on"                                                               he never answered me, I couldn't take this anymore, I need to go find him

"Jeff!!!" i walked down the street looking every were fo him "Jeff!!"                                                                 

for hours I looked for him, going to places he can be, parks he can play.. but nothing,                             the moon started to show up and i was standing breathless across his house, going back to my nightmare and getting the chills.

I nocked twice before he answered, his eyes were bloodshot "please tell me he is here"                       he opened more the door, I saw Jeff sitting on the chair, drinking his milk                                                   "oh my god.." i ran towerds him hugging him and kissing him "You idiot how could you ran away like that without telling anyone? I was so worried" I kissed him more "I am sorry" he hugged me back "I just couldn't be there i had to talk to Liam" I looked at him to continue.                                                         

"sit I'll explain everything" Liam set on the couch, I hesitated looking at Jeff, he nodded to me and i walked to him sitting far away from him.

the nightmare has started to come in my thoughts "are you ok?" he asked taking my hand but i pulled from him "yes.. well no" he looked concerned, why now? why wasnt he concern when i was crying because he told me he doesnt love me any more.

"Jemma?" "what?" i shook my head from my thoghts "did you ever even loved me?" I wishpered, he looked away "thought so.. anyway whats going on here?" i pointed at Jeff and back to Liam.

"Jemma wait, before that i just want to apologize i never wanted to hurt you.."

"oh stop it! Liam you hurt me enought and i just cant.. you are my nightmare and i need to get you out of my head.."

there was a silence a few minutes before he stared..