Im inlove with my fathers best friend

hi guys!! thanks for reading my new book hope you liked it so far:)
wote if you liked it!!:)
thanks!!

chapter three:

I got home before dad and ran to my room, harry stopped me "what's the rush ugly" I chuckled "you look like me you stuiped pig!" "ye ye.. so what's the rush??"

"non of your business pig"

I ran to my room and texted my best friend barbi telling her every thing that happend since she's left.

"OMG jemm jemm he's 38 what the hell are you doing!?" "I don't know.. but I feel something for him, I even think he's the one"

she started laughing "you haven't even kissed a boy you dummy so he can't be your one" "OK I dont want to talk to you party pooper bye!"

I was so angry at her, at my brother.. at Liam for making me butterflys in my stomec .. I love him so much.

why is he my dads friend why world!?

the next day Liam came to lunch with us.. and he brought Emma.. great:/

"so how's your day going??" dad asked Liam "couldn't be happier man" he smiled kissing Emma's lips.

I stood up looking at him and ran to my room, like WTH why is he doing this in front of me after what he said.

I hate him! I hate her! I hate myself!

"hi jemm, can I come in?" Liam knocked on my door and entered.

"you just did" I said to him throwing my book on the pillow "what's wrong jemma? what now?" "nothing its just.. my head hurts that's all" I put my hand over my head.

"oh OK.. but.. we just.. OK.. I'm going to stay here for like.. two months cuz my house is having a renovation" I opened my eyes wide awake "really?" I started smiling "ye" he smiled back.

the night came and I started getting ready for bed "hi jemm" Liam opened my door and came in "hi" I blushed getting my hair up to a bum "bored as much to come into my room?"

he giggled nodding his head "right.. no I just need you laptop.. again I forgot mine" I got red and emberessed "oh.. sure take it" before he took it he came closer to me and wishperd

"I wasn't bored I just wanted to see you.. that's all, and I could have stayed in a hotel but I didn't want to, cuz I wanted to be close to you.."

"really.. but.. why me.. I mean, your like 38 and im only 18"

"age its just a number to me, you?"

"yes" I smiled and put my hands on his neck, standing on the tip of my toes.. our noses touched .. I felt his breathe on my lips, he wrapped me from my waist and .. "jamma?!"