Im inlove with my fathers best friend

Chapter eight:

"I...I..." I couldn't think about something , oh god come on think!! think Jemma "well..?" dad said crossing his arm "I.. Cameron left me at the show.. and.. then I saw Liam!  and I asked him if he can drive me back! but it was very late and I didn't want to wake up my brothers so I crashed in his couch" I smiled, wow I'm a good liar.

dad looked at me very serious "OK.." "ye and I gave her my clothe so shell be comfortable" Liam smiled, a little emberresed "OK.." he said again "I'll go to my room" before I got red I ran to my room and saw Harry drinking his coffee "good morning" I said crashing on the bed "where were you?".

"oh you were worried Harry?? oh your so cute!!" I ran to hug and kiss him "get off of me witch!!" "oh shut up you love me!" I kissed his check and  ran to my bed to sleep a little bit "you need to be ready in one mom wants to take us shopping".. oh great, I hate shopping :/

"come on Jemm let's go!!" Jeff yelled pushing me to get up "go away! tell mom I don't want to go" "OK.." he said existing the room.

"so what the hell Jemma? why aren't you coming with us?" oh good mom is in my room, I got up from the bed "I'm tired mom plz.. I don't wanna go" "oh I get it" she smiled going to my bed, she set next to me "you had fun with Liam last night so your tired now" I opened my eyes wide open "what the hell mom!!" I screamed at her, she just laughed "dad told me everything.. so.. you and Liam?" "are you stuiped?! no! he's my dads best friend and his older then me".

"OK whatever.. but for you to know, he will hurt you.. I promise you that" she got up and went to the door "mom.. stop, were not OK? he just drove me home, and I didn't want to wake my brothers so.. I slept in his couch.." she winked at me "the couch.. anyway, stay out of it, he will hurt you" "why?" "cuz we were together and.. he dump me for another girl after three years of dating.. so I got over him and went to dad" I was shocked !! my mom and Liam!? oh god.. "plz leave" I wishpered and she left.

oh my god, my mom and Liam.. so if they still were together, e and my brothers had never been born..

I think I'm gonna be sick..

I ran to the bathroom and puked.

"dad.." I called him on the phone "what's wrong hunny??" "I don't feel so good, I wanna go home" I started crying "baby.." "plz dad! I just wanna go home.." "I'll go with you" "no!" I stopped him "I'll go alone its fine".

the next day I couldn't look at Liam in the eyes "Jemma" I stooped from walking to my room "what?" "what's wrong?.." he giggled "you havent talk to me yesterday and today you just ignored me.. why?" I wanted to tell him, to yell at him.. to hit him for not telling me ... but then I thought.. who the hell am I to do it "no its.. nothing I am just sick that's all" "oh.. I hope you'll feel better Jemm" he leaned to kiss me but I stepped back "im sick.. I'm sorry" and I left.

in the evening I already packed .. I didn't tell my brothers, mom and.. Liam, dad promised not to tell too, only of someone will ask then he will say "I love you hunny and don't worry!! I'll come back tomorrow.." I stopped him "don't.. stay here, I'll call Barbi to take care of me".

I got home, I felt so sick, what's wrong with me!? I called Barbi "hi!! how's Mexico ??" "I got home, I'm sick... can you come and be with me??" "sure!! I'm coming".

after I hung up I heard something out side, I opened the door "hello?" I wishpered, a little frightenet, I locked the door very fast and ran to my room and hide in my bed and waited for Barbi.

"oh god your here!!" I hugged her "what happened why are you here? you don't look sick" so I told her everything.. from Cameron to Liam and Mom "oh.. I'm sorry but its.. discusting" she chuckled.

"I wanna go out, plz I don't wanna be in this house all day... let's go to a bar!!" I jumped up and down "sounds good! but aren't you sick?" "I'm fine let's get ready!!".

Barbi wore a pink dress with black high heels and I wore a black dress with black high heels too! I put my hair into a bum and we went to the bar "oh god I'm so excited!" she smiled "me too!! this night were gonna get drunk!!" I yelled.

we got to the bar and first we did is to run to the bar to get some drinks "this is for.." she started "for you to finally get a boyfriend and get laid" "oh no no no! first boyfriend then we will see!!" we laughed and started drinking all ...night!!.

the next day..

"oh my god! my head.." I pulled my self from bed, Barbi was still sleeping.. so cute.. but wait.. how did we got home if we both were drunk ?? creepy:/

and then I saw him, sleeping on my couch.. I got scared like, who the hell is he?! but.. he looked cute! his hair brown and wore a blue shirt and black jeans.

I tried to wake him up "hi.." I whispered "hi wake up!!" I yelled "wow what? oh.... hi.. Jemma right?" "how did you know my name?" he smiled, his eyes were brown yellow, amazing! "oh you don't remember for being that drunk" I giggled.

"you and your friend got so drunk that she tried to rape me!! and you were quiet but.. funny, very funny.. any way you came to me and we started talking and all that.. but you dot so drunk that I had to bring you home.." I smiled hugging him "thank you, I don't know where have I been without you, probobly got raped or something" he chuckled.

"oh wait what's your name?" I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to make brackfast "oh ye.. Josh" "nice to meet you Josh!" I shock his hand.

"wow its very good!" Josh said while eating "thanks!" "oh.. and I forgot" he started "you owe me a date" "what??" I laugh "ye.. you promised me last night!".

"oh so... a promise is a promise!!"